SunScreen!

Neg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes please Ricky Bobby... you go right ahead!! :)

ill start.... :)

uuuuummm no you wont :) SB

Techniblock available from Dischem. Best sunscreen ever!

Swear by it and convert almost everybody that forgets their general brands at home.

Dont seem to have that sweaty sticky feeling like with other brands !

Aloe Gator, best stuff out there. I use it surfing & cycling and no probs from buring of the eyes at all. My link You can get it from Mr Price. I very rarely us anything else :thumbup: The version they do at Mr Price is called Island Tribe, looks like this My link . Ive got fair skin and it works a treat.

Edited by Caerus

Swear by it and convert almost everybody that forgets their general brands at home.

Dont seem to have that sweaty sticky feeling like with other brands !

Another +1 vote from me.

Techniblock available from Dischem. Best sunscreen ever!

+1

except my face. Doesn't work as well as on the arms and legs.

Dermatologists recommend Vichy products. ($$$ but worth it if you don't want to be 35 looking like 55)

Got some Island tribe just now, will give it a go... does Techniblock only come in continual spray???

Got some Island tribe just now, will give it a go... does Techniblock only come in continual spray???

Thats the stuff :thumbup:

Vichy products. ($$$ but worth it if you don't want to be 35 looking like 55)

I use Vichy as well and very happy with it. My only disappointment is that, at the price, I expected it to make me look 35 again but it didn't! Maybe I should moan about them on the Hub and get a free lifetime supply?

ok so island tribe is not quiet Coppertone.... it leaves an oily "glisten" on my skin and slippery hands... its oil based. Coppertone is non oil based and leaves no trace when dry.

So back to the Drawing Board...... :( ( and a R100 fail!) :(

If you have sensitive skin, try Bioderma SPF 50. It works all day, doesn't burn the eyes, doesn't feel sticky and if you use a good face wash, it doesn't block up the pores in your face.

So back to the Drawing Board...... :( ( and a R100 fail!) :(

Sunflower oil?

Um, I can get you some Avon stuff. My kids use it, and swimming, whatever, it doesn't come off...

Might just take you up on that TNT1. :) im not sure its sensitive skin per se'... it doesn't burn my skin or rash it, i just hate the oil feeling and my skin cant breathe.... :(