32gi replacement

Monty

Hi Guys

Been using Energade for years with all my sports, from long duration cave diving (4-5hours) to full day on the quad doing 250-400km/day.

Both sports no more, switched over to Mtb with the wife as something we can do together, well we just started.

Looking at switching over to 32GI Endurance.

Just wanting to figure out the per liter cost for comparison,

The tub, how much does it make, in Liters?

thanks

G

Hi G

You cannot do a pricing equivalent in liters as you always need to separate energy and hydration requirements. 32Gi can be diluted to 500ml 750ml, 1 liter if you want it just depends on how much you hydrate yourselves per an hour. As far as the energy factor goes, 1 serving of 32Gi provides at least 2hours of glucose release. So if you were out 20 servings per a tub you are looking at 40hours per a tub which is taking into account an average price of lets say R240, then R6 per an hour. I dont think you will find many energy products that can give you R6 per an hour of energy ;-).

all the best

M

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there

Please confirm a bit, so a serving can be diluted to between 500-700ml - correct? so it can be 1.5 - 2 servings per liter, which is 3-4 hours of glucose needs.

1 Serving is good for 2 hours / needs.

How many servings per tub? 20?

(This sort of imply the bottle on the frame will have 32GI in it and the camel pack something else, considering it is a 2L pack, which can be filled with 32Gi for a long/4 hour ride then.

G

Hi G

You cannot do a pricing equivalent in liters as you always need to separate energy and hydration requirements. 32Gi can be diluted to 500ml 750ml, 1 liter if you want it just depends on how much you hydrate yourselves per an hour. As far as the energy factor goes, 1 serving of 32Gi provides at least 2hours of glucose release. So if you were out 20 servings per a tub you are looking at 40hours per a tub which is taking into account an average price of lets say R240, then R6 per an hour. I dont think you will find many energy products that can give you R6 per an hour of energy ;-).

all the best

M

Hi there

Please confirm a bit, so a serving can be diluted to between 500-700ml - correct? so it can be 1.5 - 2 servings per liter, which is 3-4 hours of glucose needs.

1 Serving is good for 2 hours / needs.

How many servings per tub? 20?

(This sort of imply the bottle on the frame will have 32GI in it and the camel pack something else, considering it is a 2L pack, which can be filled with 32Gi for a long/4 hour ride then.

G

The tub has 20 x 2hour servings

A serving can be diluted to 750ml,s on a cold day use more concentrate on a hot day more diluted as the aim is to consume a serving within 2 hours , in a 2l camelback the question how

Much liquid are u going to consume each 2 hours, generally I would go with 2 -2.5 servings in a 2litre

Hope this helps

All the best

M

Thanks.

G

The tub has 20 x 2hour servings

A serving can be diluted to 750ml,s on a cold day use more concentrate on a hot day more diluted as the aim is to consume a serving within 2 hours , in a 2l camelback the question how

Much liquid are u going to consume each 2 hours, generally I would go with 2 -2.5 servings in a 2litre

Hope this helps

All the best

M