Cricket......

E1A104

6 runs from this last over...

55 required off 66 balls, 5 wickets remaining.

Run-a-ball should be doable, if INDIA wanted to.

Correct, "if they want to", hopefully not like the Proteas that will opt 9/10 times rather play for the draw.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, "if they want to", hopefully not like the Proteas that will opt 9/10 times rather play for the draw.

I think Dale is correct, they'l take some runs as the over tick by, and with 5 overs to go they might consider some T20 slogging to see if they can take it.

53 needed of 54 deliveries...

4 from Washington!

Pant to hold the fort... other batsmen to swing for the fences...?

39 needed off 7 overs.

Agreed, it is so frustrating to see how other nations can push hard for the win where we typically fluff the opportunity or just play it safe for the draw from 15 overs out.

Injury-stricken, battle-weary, hotel prison living for almost 5 months for many players (including the IPL) and now a win away from in Australia, who did their damnest and just was not good enough.

India's depth in their game is revealed. What a fine show of Test cricket by both teams.

I thought the weather gods my have an upper hand on day 5.

Wow, love the long game!

India showed incredible depth in the squad especially on the bowling side in this test. Benefit of IPL exposure starting to show although in a different format.

Injury-stricken, battle-weary, hotel prison living for almost 5 months for many players (including the IPL) and now a win away from in Australia, who did their damnest and just was not good enough.

India's depth in their game is revealed. What a fine show of Test cricket by both teams.

I thought the weather gods my have an upper hand on day 5.

Wow, love the long game!

Incredible result. Especially since they had a similar scenario in test 3 and drew. With all the players out the selectors have a great problem. Wasn't that long ago they got bowled out for 36

I thought all eyes would be on Washington tomorrow, but here they were today. That reverse sweep showed some misguided confidence!

Viva test match cricket, Viva