Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its looking bleak for our boys at the moment. India showed some good discipline and Morne Morkel went over his ankle and looks like he's out for the game. Lets hope to see a good fight after lunch from our boys.

Its looking bleak for our boys at the moment. India showed some good discipline and Morne Morkel went over his ankle and looks like he's out for the game. Lets hope to see a good fight after lunch from our boys.

Pity it ain't a 3 or 5 match Test series

What tense and great Test cricket

I must say that this game is moving away from us quite quickly now .....

Looks like SA will have to bat to save this one

Rain dance experts available !

WTF? Why would you want that rather than to see the most absorbing test match in years?

Pujara is pure class, did all the hard work upfront and is now cashing in. Have to admit the obvious, Indian team is stronger now that the little genius is gone.

Any chance you gautengers out there can go support the world's best two teams tomorrow. Crowd attendance has been embarrassing so far

Pujara is pure class, did all the hard work upfront and is now cashing in. Have to admit the obvious, Indian team is stronger now that the little genius is gone.

Any chance you gautengers out there can go support the world's best two teams tomorrow. Crowd attendance has been embarrassing so far

Yes!

A lover of the game! I like this bloke. You are a bloke, yeah?

I always support RSA to win. At best we can draw if we get help from losing time

That is a sad statement.

Anyway, anyone got a comment on AB's bowling?

Wait, dammit. Eldron, did you pay an eToll account? You did, didn't you? The end is nigh people.

Edited by Cellar

To clarify; You prefer an absorbing game (if this is indeed one) over a game where the team you support wins? Luckily we differ.

To clarify; You prefer an absorbing game (if this is indeed one) over a game where the team you support wins? Luckily we differ.

I rather see the team I support try their damnedest to win (and perish trying), and not have the weather or any other outside interference. My bet is every one of those guys on the field out there would feel the same.

I'd also rather watch "my" team playing quality opposition that put up a fight. I mean, who wants to see them beat me, you and nine other hub members?

I mean SA's batting line up can chase 400 odd easy with a day and a bit? I'd love watching them try and succeed rather than a damp squib.

Edited by Cellar

I rather see the team I support try their damnedest to win (and perish trying), and not have the weather or any other outside interference. My bet is every one of those guys on the field out there would feel the same.

I'd also rather watch "my" team playing quality opposition that put up a fight. I mean, who wants to see them beat me, you and nine other hub members?

I mean SA's batting line up can chase 400 odd easy with a day and a bit? I'd love watching them try and succeed rather than a damp squib.

To be fair India wasted time hoping for rain in the ODI. SA are going to have to bat out of their skins to save this one but the Indians have given them the blueprint on how to bat in the conditions. Maybe a repeat of us chasing over 400 in Aus? I just hope that India dont pile on a 500 run lead by lunch.