Cricket......

E1A104

its going to take haaregat tail to draw this test which is the same as a miracle.

This is what will happen 99% of the time when a team come out on day 4 with the intention of drawing a test match.

Agreed. They should have come out ala Warner. Blazing for a win.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so...mtbeer ..where are you taking Milky out for that romantic dinner? :D :P

hee hee can I get a voucher instead, I'm busy baby sitting right now :-)

lol! That horse has been flogged more than enough & my point is proven.

yup, you definitely an idiot. No doubt about it.

South Africa are in no rush to appoint a new Test captain following Graeme Smith's retirement from international cricket. With their next assignment in Sri Lanka in July, Cricket South Africa has more than three months to choose the successor, and indications are the board will take its time mulling over it.

Cricinfo

"I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the support from my parents and brother, my wife and children, my friends, my sponsors, my fans and to Cricket South Africa. I thank and honour the players who I have played with and those who have supported me and helped me to be the person and captain I am today.

I have been fortunate to have had many highs, amongst them leading and being part of the best Test team in the world. I will cherish these memories for the rest of my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I bid my career a fond yet sad farewell."

"Hearing huge news out of SA. @GraemeSmith49 is retiring! For what he has done for SA cricket - the man is a legend! Congrats my Surrey BFF!"

KP on Tweetiebird

Need I say more? Smith debate, I'm officially signing off not even Kallis went out like this.

He is going to fall on his sword to protect the rest of the team from criticism ... what a legend

:whistling:

I know, I called a truce already, that's was uncalled for, please accept my apologies this is uncharacteristic of me & taking up too Much of time. Sorry Shebeen.

I know, I called a truce already, that's was uncalled for, please accept my apologies this is uncharacteristic of me & taking up too Much of time. Sorry Shebeen.

stick around,for my next trick i'll get a self confessed cricket expert to prove that bradman was crap

Amla & De V to score big today & tomorrow. Let's hold thumbs boys.

Big? Doubt it. Looks to me like they're both after double or triple Cowan's.