Cricket......

E1A104

edit: photo removed as it still shows in my Tapatalk preview!  :cursing:

This is the last posted pic in this thread, and as a Tapatalk user I see it in the summary page. Considering this thread is just passed page 438, it's appropriate to get this 435 changed to 438/9 which is the highest score batting second - and not 435.

@Dale - not your fault - ESPN cricinfo have it wrong.

post-1372-0-76819400-1477655366_thumb.png

Edited by geraldm24

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last posted pic in this thread, and as a Tapatalk user I see it in the summary page. Considering this thread is just passed page 438, it's appropriate to get this 435 changed to 438/9 which is the highest score batting second - and not 435.

@Dale - not your fault - ESPN cricinfo have it wrong.

attachicon.gif438.PNG

What a day that was in the Bull Ring

Bangladesh 220 & 296

England 244 & 164

Bangladesh won by 108 runs

Brilliant. Bangladesh let the first test get away from them, but not this one. First time they have beaten England in a test. I hope the ICC takes note and gives Bangladesh more Test cricket.

Bangladesh 220 & 296

England 244 & 164

Brilliant. Bangladesh let the first test get away from them, but not this one. First time they have beaten England in a test. I hope the ICC takes note and gives Bangladesh more Test cricket.

Awesome

Bangladesh 220 & 296

England 244 & 164

I hope you right...they deserve more test cricket. They have been fantastic to watch!!

Looking forward to this Test series...

Some stats:

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/254300/254380.jpg

So the WI is sniffing a win of a test match in the UAE after a poor batting display by Pakistan.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

So the WI is sniffing a win of a test match in the UAE after a poor batting display by Pakistan.

oh dear

64/4

That total of 153 to win looks very challenging.

Looking forward to this Test series...

Some stats:

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/254300/254380.jpg

hooo hooo hooo. For once Number One has taken the shine off this series (where neither team is #1 in the rankings). 4:30am start, well what's the first thing I'll be doing tomorrow morning

http://www.espncricinfo.com/australia-v-south-africa-2016-17/content/story/1064342.html

In the spotlight

South African readers may wish to look away now. Put your hands over your eyes and scroll down to the next paragraph because you don't want to see these figures. David Warner's Test average at the WACA: 95.85 (from four Tests). Warner's Test average against South Africa: 68.09 (from six Tests). Warner's last innings against South Africa: 173 (in a Cape Town ODI last month). Warner's last first-class innings: 134 (in the Sheffield Shield last week).

Welcome back, South Africans. You will be happier to read this section. Australians? Yeah, you might want to flick ahead to the team news. Faf du Plessis' Test average against Australia: 63.37 (from five Tests). Du Plessis' Test average in Australia: 146.50 (from two Tests). Du Plessis' score in South Africa's last warm-up game in Adelaide: 102 (retired).

When I woke up this morning I thought that I would quickly check the score. Got a huge fright, but lets see how it develops. Still need to go and check what the conditions is etc.

At 10am, Faf du Plessis was pleased to win the toss on what looked a good batting pitch at the WACA. An hour later, du Plessis had a mountain of work ahead of him, his top order having struggled against the pace and movement of Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc. By lunch, du Plessis had steadied South Africa somewhat: he had reached 37, with Temba Bavuma on 17, and the total had moved on to 4 for 78.

Cricinfo