Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fightback by the Proteas today! I'm really not a fan of Duminy but he's batting well so far. I still would've batted Faf or Bavuma at 4 though. Even move De Kock up higher so that when he gets stuck in he doesn't run out of partners (and we know he can get stuck in for long innings'). 

We're going to battle a bit without Steyn in the 4th innings. It leaves us with only 3 recognized bowlers. Hopefully we can get a big enough lead by then

Duminy has an average of 32.6 after 37 test matches. Bowling avg of 37. That pretty mediocre if you ask me!

Just in: Dale Steyn has been ruled out of the series. Scans confirmed a fracture to the bone in the shoulder.

Fek.

Just in: Dale Steyn has been ruled out of the series. Scans confirmed a fracture to the bone in the shoulder.

Fek.

He's has such a good rehab phase

Ai

Fortunately, there's depth in the squad

Where in the world is Morkel?

He's has such a good rehab phase

Ai

Fortunately, there's depth in the squad

Where in the world is Morkel?

um, he's at the WACA...unless you're asking about one test Albie?!

um, he's at the WACA...unless you're asking about one test Albie?!

Oh

Carrying Powerade and ice?

Haven't seen him bowl for long time ????

With Dale out he may play next test. Abbot was looking good though .... unless we want an all rounder like Morris

Heard earlier this morning during commentary:

"Still so much 'oh South Africa are a few wickets from being right back in this' chatter. It's 0/150, the Aussies are on pace for about 550+ and they have the best bowling attack in the world. It will take a miracle for South Africa to salvage anything from here."

For the cricket stat geeks

Steyn needs 5 more wickets now before Dale Steyn passes Shaun Pollock as South Africa's leading wicket taker. He's equal with Harbhajan Singh (103 Tests) at the moment on 417.

Oh

Carrying Powerade and ice?

Haven't seen him bowl for long time ????

Left-arm spinner Keshav Maharaj was picked ahead of fast bowler Morne Morkel because Morkel is not yet fully match-fit following a back injury that has sidelined him for the last two months and also because South Africa expect the WACA pitch to break up.

Cricinfo

What a lovely day for the Blommetjies

JP's first big and important knock since a string of injuries and becoming a Dad

May there be many more

What another display of Elgar resilience

50 up for The Vern

Hooking like a nr 4 batsman

Lead by 483

The pitch is very deteriorated