Hope 110mm stem
Campagnolo Chorus Carbon Seatpost
Easton Handlebars EA70
Campagnolo Alloy Skewers
Fizik Dardo saddle
Shimano WH-RS10 wheels (sourced here)
? ?

kosmonooit2009-11-23 12:40:38

Nice one Schwynn, ?was also tempted by the blue stripped saddle and matching tape but had to hold back after all those CRC orders he he. I got those tubes with pre-filled slime thats a bit of good insurance. Just hope I dont have to drop any bombs tomorrow

kosmonooit2009-11-14 12:39:01

Nice one Schwynn' date=' ?was also tempted by the blue stripped saddle and matching tape but had to hold back after all those CRC orders he he. I got those tubes with pre-filled slime thats a bit of good insurance. Just hope I dont have to drop any bombs tomorrow

[/quote']

I think that is a good idea. I had to make my own though. Just hope it works. I bought some tubes with removable valves and put some Stans in them. maybe a bit cheaper.

You will not believe, after sending back the first set of Fulcrums that was wrong and doing a fast track. They send me another set of Fulcrum Red Metal Zero's. Had to return them too. Can't afford 17K's worth off wheels!Schwynn2009-11-14 12:51:40

So who is the acctual members?? The bikes or the owners???

Even myself has posted a pic of my bike...ok ok I know I'm wrong. Will post a pic of myself (the member of the Hub) soon.

Archived