Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

Thanks for the positive feedback hubbers. And for not mentioning the 29er thing. I will get there sometime. Too many other things to spend money on also. :blush:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the positive feedback hubbers. And for not mentioning the 29er thing. I will get there sometime. Too many other things to spend money on also. :blush:

Dude, a beautiful bike is a beautiful bike, even if its a BMX...loving those Eastons.

GOT IT YESTERDAAAAAAAAAY :clap:

Cool zoid,now lose those rattrap pedals & wtf only front brake, surely only back>?crunch rear reflector too :thumbup:

Cool zoid,now lose those rattrap pedals & wtf only front brake, surely only back>?crunch rear reflector too :thumbup:

Cant really explain why I chucked the rear brake, just looks better without it! and the rear reflector is coming off now, was just too lazy this morning :P

Rode the bike to work this morning and I must say it's really something new/fun/scary !

Cant really explain why I chucked the rear brake, just looks better without it! and the rear reflector is coming off now, was just too lazy this morning :P

Rode the bike to work this morning and I must say it's really something new/fun/scary !

HAHA ,njoi bro whers your blackmarket DJ sled>?

HAHA ,njoi bro whers your blackmarket DJ sled>?

Dude that bike got sold 5 or 6 bikes ago :w00t:

Only buying a propper mtb again next year, gotta save up for matric farewell and matric holiday etc :thumbdown:

"chucked the rear brake"

As long as you used to or ready for high speed ENDO'S :w00t:

The brakes which come with the bike are absolutely shocking. You are better off trying to backpedal the fixed gear than pulling the levers.

JOKER, are you riding fixed?

The brakes which come with the bike are absolutely shocking. You are better off trying to backpedal the fixed gear than pulling the levers.

JOKER, are you riding fixed?

Yeah these brakes are terrible! heading over to NCC later to see if i can find a better brake.

I flipped the wheel to the fixed side as soon as i got to the park just to stuff around on, and its tricky, joh! I might ride it fixed back home to see how it is. How did Dana adapt to it?

Yeah these brakes are terrible! heading over to NCC later to see if i can find a better brake.

I flipped the wheel to the fixed side as soon as i got to the park just to stuff around on, and its tricky, joh! I might ride it fixed back home to see how it is. How did Dana adapt to it?

I was surprised. She loves the bike so much she adapted to the fixed gear almost instantly. She even learnt to ride the rollers (proper rollers) in less than 2 minutes this week with the fixed gear.

Finally finished building my BMC FS02. I had the frame for the past 2 years now. Just never had the time and money to complete her. Don't ask me what the weight is, I have no clue. I hope to try her at Schaapenberg in the coming week.

I can almost hear "I'm king of the mountain, I'm king of the hill" blasting out of those speakers!

Which proper rollers Slick?

Not just the A-frame trainers. These Tacx Antares:

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/product-images-large/tacx-antares-training-roller-46287.jpg

Now with a fixed gear you can't just stop. You have to slow down first. So not easy to learn on.

Add in the fact that she barely has any standover height on the Camissa and you get the picture...

Archived