Bike Wash

Jeepdude

bike wash  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wash your bike yourself

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Do you take your bike to shop for a wash?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Do you support bike washes at races?

• yes
    • no

An Open Letter to Mr Mills.

You've never met me, so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andy Daniels, and I own a company called Aspergo Lubricants, which in turn owns a brand called "Yoshimoto".

I take exception to your comments about my product. What qualifies you to make such statements? "Cheap ***", and "cheap and nasty" are not polite terms to use on competitor products.

So here is some sound advice:

Stick to what you do best, whatever that may be.

Stop bad-mouthing my products on public internet forums and to cycle-shop owners.

The sun shines for everyone, not a select few.

The reason Yoshimoto is affordable, has nothing to do with the ingredients (or lack thereof), it's because we price our products by standard 'mark-up' not 'rip-off' I could give away a ton of Yoshimoto and not lose a moment's sleep.

Making soap is not rocket science, which is why home industries churn them out.

In short Mr Mills, kindly cease and desist from this unsporting behaviour.

Regards

Andy

HOOYA!

post-20304-0-68113400-1323680140.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls Adhesives in PMB also makes an awesome bike wash- T4 I think is the name, has been around for many years and have most certainly got an awesome product! Fair bit cheaper than other brands on the market and if i'm not mistaken supplied other "bike wash manufacturers" with there product. Definatly a product to try.

Oops Imay have touched a NERVE!!

Yes, the same nerve that gets touched by PESTERING SALEMEN that dont know when to stop.

Paid for any adverstisng on the Hub yet?

Yes, the same nerve that gets touched by PESTERING SALEMEN that dont know when to stop.

Paid for any adverstisng on the Hub yet?

Swiss Van must have an office job, nothing to sell, just push your pen chap. Leave the advertising to me and the Hub. Lesson #1 Believe in what you do

#2 Fear nothing, tunnel vision also helps

We`ll see you at the next one, come say hi. I enjoy a laugh!!

Hey Klint, next time I see you at Giba, can I pester you for some free samples, I spent about 4 hours washing bikes this weekend :(

Hey Klint, next time I see you at Giba, can I pester you for some free samples, I spent about 4 hours washing bikes this weekend :(

Rather come to my office I`ll hook you up. 082 770 8018

Rather come to my office I`ll hook you up. 082 770 8018

Will do, thanks so much :thumbup: .I've been meaning to talk to everytime I see you at Giba Thats the 2nd time you helped me out now. I'll pop in Wed if thats OK with you, I'm also based in Ptn

Swiss Van must have an office job, nothing to sell, just push your pen chap. Leave the advertising to me and the Hub. Lesson #1 Believe in what you do

#2 Fear nothing, tunnel vision also helps

We`ll see you at the next one, come say hi. I enjoy a laugh!!

Its almost 2012, we dont push pens in our office.