CWC...ooooo Santa came Early!!

CWC Online

Hopefully books for the staff on how to provide customers with good service... Why is that **** service is almost always associated with big stores that offer cheap prices?

I really don't understand the CWC marketing policy.

On the one side, there is really good service and fair prices,

BUT,

on the other side, there are the constant big news stories and photos of trucks / pallets which always fizzle out and amount to nothing.

I think it's irritating, but I guess that's just me.

I really don't understand the CWC marketing policy.

On the one side, there is really good service and fair prices,

BUT,

on the other side, there are the constant big news stories and photos of trucks / pallets which always fizzle out and amount to nothing.

I think it's irritating, but I guess that's just me.

irritates me to, we want to see the goodies. Not this moerse box then we see one wheelset being advertised.

irritates me to, we want to see the goodies. Not this moerse box then we see one wheelset being advertised.

agreed :angry:

I'm hoping for some avid g3 rotors in 6 bolt config and crank brothers candy 3's......in red.......and all at a crazy price.

'Junior,

There's been repeated feedback to expand the marketing drive beyond the uncovered items & delivery trucks.

Can you go beyond the teasers and, almost, sampling of special deals to a solid line-up of deals?

Beyond FaceBook? Beyond twitter?

'Junior,

There's been repeated feedback to expand the marketing drive beyond the uncovered items & delivery trucks.

Can you go beyond the teasers and, almost, sampling of special deals to a solid line-up of deals?

Beyond FaceBook? Beyond twitter?

And also start replying to my emails!!! Please!!!

That Maxxis/Stans special looked like a really good deal.!

But the Hubbers are getting impatient ... most were expecting to see much more by now.!

Hi all Hubbers.

I read your mails and sometimes understand your frustrations but let me put you all a bit in the picture what we do.

We are not the only online store or retailer in SA who have specials. We cant always at once show you what we have brought in. We like to keep our cards close to our chest and release the specials every day or two. Just remember that wheels does take up plenty space in a container, so is frames and many other things.

Hopefully you will understand our strategy. So far it works for us. Just keep on watching our news letter, twitter , the hub ect and you will see all the specials.