Zulas for sale

MrJacques

They are 26" bikes. For that ALONE, they have lost ALL their pleasure.

BRING IT ON, I say !

Easy there tiger

As far as I am concerned the Morewood Zula is an icon of a bike and one that I will keep until I hand it down to my son one day. Its a fantastic machine capable of a lot more than I can throw at it.

And to all the 26inch haters, I regularly pass 29ers on my Zula. Must be the bike!

I've heard of a Shova turned into a 650b, how's the back wheel clearance on the Zula? Should be a very interesting project!

Say what RE the Shova ... any links ... ?

As far as I am concerned the Morewood Zula is an icon of a bike and one that I will keep until I hand it down to my son one day. Its a fantastic machine capable of a lot more than I can throw at it.

And to all the 26inch haters, I regularly pass 29ers on my Zula. Must be the bike!

Not sure about the icon part but it is a very good bike.My son and his mom has one.

In fact What Mountain Bike voted it one of the best mtb's ever so I spose it is iconic.

It was actually tested with a lefty which is interesting

As for keeping it for ever I dont think that is in my sons job description <_<

They are 26" bikes. For that ALONE, they have lost ALL their pleasure.

BRING IT ON, I say !

Easy there tiger

I hope you didn't miss the innuendo.

Zula for President. :thumbup:

Passing 29'ers is what Zula does. :D

[And to all the 26inch haters, I regularly pass 29ers on my Zula. Must be the bike!

Nope its just that converted roadies naturally migrate to a wheel size they are familiar with and they haven't learned to ride yet :D