Zulas for sale

MrJacques

I see that there are quite a few Zula's for sale at the moment (about six of them). Not sure what's up with that seeing that it's said to be such a great bike. I know Chubba is selling his because the Shova is getting all the attention now. Guess there will always be the itch to upgrade as well.

Edited by Jacquers

I see that there are quite a few Zula's for sale at the moment (about six of them). Not sure what's up with that seeing that it's said to be such a great bike. I know Chubba is selling his because the Shova is getting all the attention now. Guess there will always be the itch to upgrade as well.

They are 26" bikes. For that ALONE, they have lost ALL their pleasure.

BRING IT ON, I say !

Haha, nice stirring there! It's probably a factor though, people buying a new bike and selling their old one. I see that Mr Morewoods' new venture (Pyga Industries) is starting with a 29er duallie. Wait till 650b get's popular, we will see a flood of 29er sales :P

Must be a spread of some sort of mad-cow-disease causing all of the sales. That's the only reason I can think of!

Don't joke, I'm toying with the idea of building my Zula into a 650B

I've heard of a Shova turned into a 650b, how's the back wheel clearance on the Zula? Should be a very interesting project!

What? You're changing your Zula into a HP financial calculator?!

I've heard of a Shova turned into a 650b, how's the back wheel clearance on the Zula? Should be a very interesting project!

It looks okay, but my LBS has some 650B wheels arriving in the new year, so I'll try before I buy

What? You're changing your Zula into a HP financial calculator?!

Ke? It took me 3 years to finish Accounting 1B, so I know nothing about calculators. That having been said, I prefer thinking of it as Buffalo's for my bike

I have been thinking of doing the exact same thing. But will the rear wheel fit? Won't that silver bridge on the chain stay will get in the way?

Hopefully my lbs will get a rear wheel soon, which I can try and fit on the bike.

Must be cause there are so many around. Bikeradar had this to say after riding it:

Tester says

Justin Loretz: "We saw the Morewood Zula at a bike show last autumn and had an instant feeling that this bike could be a 'new' classic – the reality of the ride has only served to confirm our suspicions. The Zula is a real find. Why do we say that? Well, not many bikes make us get up before dawn just so we can nail a few extra miles – and that's become something of a habit since we've got the Zula."

No chance in hell of me selling mine, forced upgrade from Spez Epic Carbon (Due to frame crack), best damn decision I have ever made.

I sold mine last week, I try not to think to much about it, I already miss mine!

Need the cash, and I was not using it at the moment, due to the whole bigger wheel thing.

I think all Zula sellers must be doing so reluctantly. Its still my frame of choice when my totally reliable 2005 RDS Raleigh breaks, if it ever does! And people still get seduced by Giants and Spesh et al multi pivot complex maintenence heavy suspension designs when they could ride a Zula or superlight, have almost zero maintenance issues and a ride that is still raved about. Its all about fashion I say...