Look cycling gear???

tunariaan

Whats their equipment like if you compare it to say shimano

I am looking to get some look peddals and maybe later carbon cranks

Any idea where I can look at online prices?

You need to compare it to Assos,way better than Shimano but very expensive.I have a LOOK winter jacket and after 3 hours in rain and snow i was still comfortable.

PM Mr LOOK

Been riding look pedals for 5 years now. They are a very good product lineup and very high quality in general. I would say better pedals than shimano pedals. I have ridden both.

If you PM me what you want I can always give you a good price.

Sorry,i saw gear and thought you meant clothing.

I have ridden look pedals since the eighties and never had a problem as i said PM Mr look i am sure he can help with a good deal.

As for the cranks they have inserts for different lengths and can take compact 110bcd and standard 130bcd cranks.They are stiff and have Look back up if you have a problem......if i am lucky i should get a set of Zed 2 cranks with my next frame ;)

I think Riaan is asking about the MTB pedals - correct me if I'm wrong. I got given a test set earlier this year. I love them. I found them to be easy to cleat\decleat, and great when the muddy stuff gets sticky.