G-Spot!

Tankman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howzit Tank. How's the head? What bike and setup are you running? And where's the juicy bit at 00:43..?

Howzit Tank. How's the head? What bike and setup are you running? And where's the juicy bit at 00:43..?

Hey Bud, the head is much better fanks although I suspect I'm still a bit nuts :D

As they would say in Top Gear, I had to correct a bit of understeer while trying to avoid a moerse jump. Damit, I knew someone would pick up on it!

Now I'm going to have to go do it all over again! :D :D :D ;)

Close to Eden, Paradyskloof. On the other side of Stellenbosch.

Thanks. Not been there before - will have to try it out in 2012.

Mini Hijack

Did you see or do you know about this?

[stellenbosch 25 December 2011 12:30]

A woman was injured in an apparent mountain biking incident in the area of Brandwacht Mountains near Stellenbosch.

There is no clear indication as to what happened, but when paramedics arrived they found that the woman was in a critical condition. She had apparently tumbled over the handlebars of the mountain bike and had knocked her head very hard. And despite wearing a safety helmet, it was clear that she had been severely injured. She had also sustained multiple scrapes and a possible broken right arm.

As paramedics initiated stabilising treatment, the ER24 Discovery Medicopter was called in to airlift the injured woman to hospital. Paramedics and rescuers carried the woman down te hills and met up with the Medicopter which airlifted the 29 year old woman to Mediclinic Vergelegen where she remains in a critical condition.

Vanessa Jackson, ER24

I thought I was the only one who rode around all the jumps, particularly near the top. I suddenly don't feel like working at all today!

Tell you what, I'm going to close the office early today to head out to G-Spot. Let's all meet up there this afternoon for some fun in the sun. Yeah?

Tell you what, I'm going to close the office early today to head out to G-Spot. Let's all meet up there this afternoon for some fun in the sun. Yeah?

se net hoelaat en eks dabiggrin.gif

I thought I was the only one who rode around all the jumps, particularly near the top. I suddenly don't feel like working at all today!

:lol: I don't mind saying it again ... I am Roadie! :lol:

Sounds like a plan Crow!