G-Spot!

Tankman

Wow. I go out for a Sunday ride and then there's two okes trying to kill each other because of me not knowing Stellenbosch's best kept secret!! ohmy.gif

@ rob_mtb, I appreciate your coming up for me in your original reply to Tankman, but I can honestly say I wasn't offended by Tankman's reply. I saw it as humour and a challenge from Tankman.

Both your inputs are appreciated.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being anal won't help anyone find the g-spot :lol:

I agree

Edited by DJR

That should read Flat bar.... Anyway, the heading of your topic sounds a lot more interesting... :D

:lol: Ek weet, ek true net jou speke!

Point being, its my bar and I put on it whatever I like, don't like it, not my problem.

What difference does it make anyway? Barends on a flat bar is a couple of mm lower than on a riser bar, that is it!

The real G-Spot! We've found it on a cycling trip this holiday! This particular G-Spot belongs to a lady by the name of Angie, who is found at a place called 'De Vlug', Eastern Cape, at the bottom of the Prince Alfred Pass. We rode past it a couple of times but in true heroic fashion found it...

post-14844-0-68442500-1326106996.jpg

The real G-Spot! We've found it on a cycling trip this holiday! This particular G-Spot belongs to a lady by the name of Angie, who is found at a place called 'De Vlug', Eastern Cape, at the bottom of the Prince Alfred Pass. We rode past it a couple of times but in true heroic fashion found it...

This particulare g spot has seen more action than a middle aged crack-whore. It is part of the Karoo to Coast.

I found the G-Spot :thumbup: I will say this though, if you guys in the Western Cape think thats a G-spot, you need to ride at Karkloof(KZN), thats like the Playboy mansion of G-Spots.

The trail was great there today, although did get hopelessly lost again and went arse over face trying to bunny hop a tree :lol: All in the name of a good time :clap:

Nice vid but... the action really is lost because there is very little sense of the steepness of the terain or the jumps - only your slo mo's tells the viewer where they are. Not a crit of your vid, just a comment on the effect of a high mounted helmet cam. Only way round it is a bunch of remote controlled go pro's mounted the whole way down the track I suppose :lol: Saw someone with is GP mounted behind the seat on the way down Meurants - the view of the bike behind on the jumps and drops must have been pretty good...

Thanks Headshot, I tried mounting the camera on the handlebar but that terrain is way to rough for that, my head seemed more stable (from the outside, anyway).

A bit difficult to have cameras all the way down a such a long track if you have only one camera :)