twiga

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi twiga

We have what you are looking for!

Our Solar Backpack is great for a techie on the go; it can charge virtually all handheld electronics (mobile phones, mp3 players/ipods, cameras, PSP, etc.). Equipped with the latest generation solar panel, energy is captured from the sun and stored in a lithium ion battery located inside the bag. Energy is held for several days, so you can have access to free electricity virtually anywhere you go! Convenient and stylish, this backpack is designed to meet your every need!

Shot! I'll visit one of your dealers.

• 5 weeks later...

I went to Incredible Connections today, but their Targus backpacks are R1,000. So I rather got a cheaper bag from Totalsports. Can't justify paying so much for a backpack. Rather get something for your bike!

Hmmm the 1 reason I dont cycle to work and back is because my laptop weighs 3kg's. I cannot imagine lugging a laptop and water being at all pleasant.

macbook air solves your problem.

• 1 month later...

I went to Incredible Connections today, but their Targus backpacks are R1,000. So I rather got a cheaper bag from Totalsports. Can't justify paying so much for a backpack. Rather get something for your bike!

there is your problem - that said i paid about R500 about 6 years ago..........but, my targus has survived daily abuse for 6 years and still going strong.......

there is your problem - that said i paid about R500 about 6 years ago..........but, my targus has survived daily abuse for 6 years and still going strong.......

I have a targus, but for the normal 15". I'm worried about waterproof and that type of thing.

post-10940-0-79762600-1332151710.png

THis is the bag by ASG. Does not look all that comfortable for R1690....

I bought a padded sleeve for my laptop, bought a spare hydro pack bladder and zipped both into my FOX backpack. Very versatile and cheap to- 3 years and still going strong!

Picked myself up a Targus Sport backpack on Saturday - only place that have them is Game (apparantly) it's got a ver nice setup, tough (as targus can be) and enough space for Laptop (15"), jeans, 2 shirts, tube, some tools, lunch etc. Main reason I got it is the comfort - it's not a hiking pack that is MADE for your back, but it's a damn sight more comfortable than my old, 'normal' day pack.

Picked myself up a Targus Sport backpack on Saturday - only place that have them is Game (apparantly) it's got a ver nice setup, tough (as targus can be) and enough space for Laptop (15"), jeans, 2 shirts, tube, some tools, lunch etc. Main reason I got it is the comfort - it's not a hiking pack that is MADE for your back, but it's a damn sight more comfortable than my old, 'normal' day pack.

I have the Targus Campus, was just wondering on the waterproofing.

Or maybe a should start riding faster to maybe try to avoid the rain.

Targus Sport, nice, rugged, dont know about riding with it, because my 2.9kg Dell, wobbles a bit when walking (But that's without anything else in the bag.) You can also get it from from Takelot for R430.

I have been using a Crumpler laptop backpack for a year now and its supper tough and durable , they have a full range for all sizes go check them out.

+1. Bought mine 5 years ago and it still looks brand new. Also came with a handy inner bag to put the notebook into. Very nice padding for your back also. Used it all the time when I commuted to Cape Town and back on my Fireblade.

Damnit ... just found out you can order from Targus direct, and get free delivery (and prices are DAMN good)

http://targus.co.za/...ckpack-1~TSB212 is the one I got - more pockets / places for stuffs than teh 'campus' one.

Did you not see my post above yours? Its even cheaper, from a reputable dealer, with free shipping....

That link you posted uses a HTTPS Google Doc to capture credit card details... I doubt its Targus South Africa

MHBGT - saw it, yes. The link is a redirect from targus.co.za (that IS targus South Africa) to notebook.co.za (the notebook company)

Spoke to a chappy at Game, they will be refunding me Too handrad and sevhentee South Efrikan ront difference between takealot's quote and the price I paid :) Whoop!