T.I.A. - This is Africa

Capricorn

Guest Omega Man

Super cool guy.

Guess who gave Rob the Omega brace he's wearing in the vid. ;)

jislaaik, but you are a lazy unfit bunch. These vids always show the bloke walking up the hill. I mean really!

window left ........ dive, tuck roll

Guest Omega Man

jislaaik, but you are a lazy unfit bunch. These vids always show the bloke walking up the hill. I mean really!

Ja bru. Completely unfit. At Paarl we don't even push up we use an air conditioned bakkie to drive us up. In Europe and Canada they use ski lifts. ;)

Ja bru. Completely unfit. At Paarl we don't even push up we use an air conditioned bakkie to drive us up. In Europe and Canada they use ski lifts. ;)

:drool: :drool: :clap:

thats why those north americans are so overweight .... lifts !! More mass goes downhill faster ..... doesnt it ?

Guest Omega Man

thats why those north americans are so overweight .... lifts !!

No. They are so overweight cos they think playstation is exercise. You should come ride downhill sometime. Just to see how easy it is. You can even ride my Makulu if you want. Shuttles at Paarl. No effort at all. Just riding down and getting lifted back up.

He started off in Tokai and then moved to another location. Where is that?

The last minute or so is G-Spot in Stellies

Edited by XTC1

..... snip snip .... No effort at all. Just riding down and getting lifted back up.

off the floor, out of the tree that I didnt miss, for a change of undies, in a helicopter to hospital?

Guest Omega Man

The last minute or so is G-Spot in Stellies

The bit where he's wearing the fullface is Paarl.