Gautrain Bus drivers aggro

Pants Boy

I've been noticing more and more how aggro the Gautrain bus drivers are - yesterday afternoon on my commute home, one tried pushing me off the road (high curb, no cycle path) in Hatfield. Bus number 1012D. This morning bus 1025D came hurtling past me in Brooklyn road, then promptly cut in front of me and slammed on brakes, stopping on the pavement. Both times I was hugging the curb, with loads of space for vehicles to pass.

In the past I've also noticed that they drive just as they please (hmmmm .... maybe ex taxi drivers?) but this is getting ridiculous. Every time I've encountered one of these buses during the last week or two there's been an 'incident'

What can we do?

I've been noticing more and more how aggro the Gautrain bus drivers are - yesterday afternoon on my commute home, one tried pushing me off the road (high curb, no cycle path) in Hatfield. Bus number 1012D. This morning bus 1025D came hurtling past me in Brooklyn road, then promptly cut in front of me and slammed on brakes, stopping on the pavement. Both times I was hugging the curb, with loads of space for vehicles to pass.

In the past I've also noticed that they drive just as they please (hmmmm .... maybe ex taxi drivers?) but this is getting ridiculous. Every time I've encountered one of these buses during the last week or two there's been an 'incident'

What can we do?

Report them - Gautrain Customer Care Centre - 0800 428 872 46

I call Putco's complaints line when their buses buzz me. It seems to increase the gap I get

I'll pm you an e-mail addy of a girl I know. She's the a communications and client relations officer at Gautrain. Maybe she can take up a complaint for you especially as you have the bus numbers.

Thanks TNT, will do that. I've already lodged the complaint to their website, I really hope they do something about it.

What can we do?

goto Gautrains website and lodge a complaint. You have got the "bus numbers" which will be a great thing. You can also write a post on there Facebook page.

Feedback just received from Bombela.To quote: "

Blah blah blah forwarded to someone else blah blah"

Edited by Bushcamp