Cape Cobra Accident

Blokkies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh some good work, we put in to get the group together again.....

I moved over as the guy infront of underestimated the bend and thats too when i hit him.

Fortunately no-one else went down, and i have learnt from this experience.

I'll be out there soon to race with you again :thumbup:

cool!

Wannabe try and get of hold

He is one of my "social" training buddy's. Only know his first name (Chris).

He is friends with udxcob, and udxcob will try and establish his condition for us.

How are you mending?

edit = typo

Wannabe try and get hold of udxcob and find out what is Chris's condition?

I will visit the hospital tomorrow and let you all know but for now he needs all your prayers, his condition hasnt changed, he is in ICU and will go into theatre at 11 tomorrow.......................................................................

Good luck Chris

I will visit the hospital tomorrow and let you all know but for now he needs all your prayers, his condition hasnt changed, he is in ICU and will go into theatre at 11 tomorrow.......................................................................

Good luck Chris

Prayers to him, and he's family

Good afternoon. It was my parents in the bike accident.

My father, Willy, got 4 broken ribs and broken coller bone. Right leg full of scratches/small cuts. My mother, Jackie, has a sprained ankle. There both have many bumps and bruises.

We also tried to find out about the guy in the accident, but the hospital doesn't give out any details, as you allready now.

My father feels very bad about the accident and everyone who got hurt. He tried to avoid it, but he didn't want to use his horn or rev, he thought if he did that then the guy would get a freight and cause a accident with the cyclers next to him.

Sheet! Quite a few injuries there! Glad they are Ok under the conditions. Hope they heal up soon and are back on the bike in the near future :thumbup:

As seen in this and two other threads, it isn't their fault. The guys were pushing the limit down there and should have chilled in the descent.

Any updates on Chris's condition.

I think they said he's going into theatre at 11, udxcob said he might go visit him.

Lets wait and pray and hope all is well.

@meezo, we gona miss you training out there while you recover.

my prayers goes out to chris and his family.