Krugersdorp Nature Reserve

graham cube

So we decided to go to Krugersdorp Nature Reserve last sunday to see what it was all about.

The gates open at 8:00am. The entrance is R30 per person. You receive a map which shows you all the roads and all the trails.

The start of the ride was very tough. We had taken the kids with us so they struggled a little.

The route was very rocky, but we had a blast.

Great tough riding.

Good trails.

We then had breakfast at the restaurant at the parking. We had a good breakfast.

Turned out to be a great morning out in the open air enjoying the riding, the animals and the company of friends and family.

We will be back.

Sounds nice. Is the entrance to the Nature Reserve opposite the "Pig Farm/Auction place" ?

Yes thats the one

really awesome place to ride. You can get some leke distance, its safe and the scenery is just amazing

This is really good news! i remember the condition the place was in under the presvious management (2007).

Will be there soon :thumbup:

This is really good news! i remember the condition the place was in under the presvious management (2007).

Will be there soon :thumbup:

Its really worth the 30bucs. But if you want to see lots of wild go early morning

really awesome place to ride. You can get some leke distance, its safe and the scenery is just amazing

What distance can you do there?

Does anyone have some directions to the reserve?

well I did 24km this past weekend without going on the same route. I think you can get a good 30km's and then start looping if you want. It is quite confusing the first time you go as you are not sure which route you can take, but once your on the route its quite simple to follow. The map they give you at the entrance shows all routes available for cycling

Is this the Lion and Rhino Nature reserve?

do they have a ticket like Northern Farm,

half price for 20 rides?

Cant find their website.

thanks