Liability?

Tumbleweed

I would definately inform the parents as to what their kids are up to in your garden.. My nephew the other day was showing his dad some big drop off's that he was doing after school. All was great until he let slip he used dad's bike :clap:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definately inform the parents as to what their kids are up to in your garden.. My nephew the other day was showing his dad some big drop off's that he was doing after school. All was great until he let slip he used dad's bike :clap:

Bwahahahahah!!!

Its a sad sad day when we need to consider indemnities in our own backyards. Back in the day, if I fell and hurt myself badly anywhere, it was 'oh it was dangerous - then why the hell did you try it?' What have we become?

wait a minute!

Does no one else find it suspicious that Tumblewed attracts crowds of school-kids to his back yard every afternoon?!

:lol:

Edited by patches

Its a sad sad day when we need to consider indemnities in our own backyards. Back in the day, if I fell and hurt myself badly anywhere, it was 'oh it was dangerous - then why the hell did you try it?' What have we become?

Agreed ... and then would also have gotten a hiding following this too!

What about a sign at the entrance delaring that you use the facilities at own risk yaddah yaddah yaddah?

Would that suffice?

It would only cost a few bucks?

Not sure on the validity of the sign though, but it must have some merit, after all, almost everywhere you go nowadays has some sort of sign like that. must be a reason.

wait a minute!

Does no one else find it suspicious that Tumblewed attracts crowds of school-kids to his back yard every afternoon?!

Sies.... :clap:

I would definately inform the parents as to what their kids are up to in your garden.. My nephew the other day was showing his dad some big drop off's that he was doing after school. All was great until he let slip he used dad's bike :clap:.

Classic! My youngest son has been jumping the ex's Stumpy

What are you using as a run up to get speed? (or do you just pedal your gat off!!)

There's a slight incline in the driveway, but there is a plan for a roll-in....

Yeah, I agree. Softies. It's encouraging that Breandan wants to build stuff.

wait a minute!

When are you going to remove your van from my driveway?

The Hannah one doesn't work out my way.

Dammit! I'll have to give the van a wash if it is to stand any chance in the northern suburbs

Dammit! I'll have to give the van a wash if it is to stand any chance in the northern suburbs

Hannah Ray Cyris comes clean? Erm... never mind...