Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays!!

shaunh

Hi Guys

Heres wishing you and your loved ones a Blessed Christmas and a prosperous New year. Have a safe festive season and travel safely!!

Thank you too for all your support!!

Regards & Be Safe!!!

Shaun

May you have a day, different, even in the smallest way, even for a couple of minutes, tomorrow.  

May you stop for a moment to not compile a xmas wish list, but to consider the option of being the gift, being the contribution.

Along this line i want to thank slowgo for being exactly that this year, by giving - a bike - to someone he had never met. Thank you!

May all the hubbers have a blessed Christmas and may your 2008 be better than 2007 ever was.

Lets also take a while to think of all the hubbers who lost loved ones during the year, may the love of God carry them through this difficult time

here's wishing everyone a blessed, peaceful and safe holiday season, and to the christians a joyful christmas.

may 2008 bring peace and prosperity to all.

my thoughts are with all who have lost loved ones.

Haai julle, aan al die Christene daar buite wens ek jul 'n gese?nde

Christus fees toe.  Aan ons p?lle van ander gelowe, mag julle 'n

gese?nde dag saam met julle families h?.

Soos samma ges? het, bid vir die wat hul eerste jaar sonder 'n geliefde

is wat hul aan die dood afgestaan het.  Hierdie IS die moeilikste tyd

van die jaar, ek weet!

En laaste (en die l? BAIE na aan my hart), bid en dink aan ons mense

wat ons oor die tyd beskerm en wat ons geliefdes in die hospitale

versorg.  Net soos ons mal hubbers het hul ook huise en families, maar hulle offer

dit op om hul medemens te beskerm en te versorg.

Now for da Eengliesh!

To all my fellow Christians, may you have a blessed day celebrating the birth of our Lord.  To our friends from other religions, may you have a blessed day with your families and friends.

As sammajoor mentioned, think of and pray for the families that have lost a loved one.  The first Christmas IS the worst time of the year (ask me, I know!)

And lastly, please spare a thought and a prayer for those who are protecting us and caring for our loved ones.  These people also have families and homes, but they have decided to give us one of the biggest sacrifices you can get, their love and time during this festive season.

Etienne, Steph and Karla

ewep2007-12-24 13:05:31

May your Christmas be blessed and Christ filled.

Celebrate tomorrow with the reverance the day deserves.

Those out on the roads and trails, be safe.

I forgot that one, thanks linnega.  Tho those travelling on the road, PLEASE think before you do something stupid.  This is a time that should be shared with your family, not your family being alone and in shock!

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and that Santa Claus brings you all those bike parts you've been hoping for!

One receives so many hollow and 'generic' sms' on this day -- so that it is difficult to get the right words, so here just a simple thank you to all the avatars who became friends thru 2007 (poison ivy, nellie, joelow, azonic, dr watt, VO2max, WH, Coetzee, CarbonBoy etc), to all those who helped me find 'stuff' (averageguy, bruce, chrispy,hagar etc) and to those of you who 'ive never met, but appreciate for some reason or the other (jason, BMC Fan, holy roller, pantani etc etc) and especially to Bikemax for his amazing gift of relentless clear teaching!

I consider myself rich because of you.
Ronelle2007-12-25 12:06:30