Cotic's Big Wheelers Arrived

MtbDude

VERY COOL!

Ubber COOL!

AWESOMELY COOL!

Do you bring in Paul Components?

(and I am going to be picky here, but that stem cap needs alignment! ;) )

Edited by The Drongo

VERY COOL! Ubber COOL! AWESOMELY COOL! Do you bring in Paul Components? (and I am going to be picky here, but that stem cap needs alignment! ;) )

Thanks Drongo glad you like it yet the cap can’t be perfectly straight (its a singlespeed :P )

The Paul parts we purchased from Grant Usher.

Thanks Drongo glad you like it yet the cap can’t be perfectly straight (its a singlespeed :P )

The Paul parts we purchased from Grant Usher.

1. Then I suggest you place it upside-down. (as in copy upside-down) :D

2. Ta. I thought maybe someone else had agency. :thumbup:

Edited by The Drongo

Sweet ride, especialy with the Paul crank and hubs! Looks nice with the Niner fork.

Thanks man . Yes the Paul components really compliments the ride

One of the best looking SS bikes MTB's out there and I am seriously jealous ... would be great though if that frame had a der dropout or interchangeable one in order to make it a simple choice if you want both a geared HT and a SS, but can only buy one bike.

Those Paul Bling Bits are lovely!

So, the obvious questions: How much are they? Are they here, coming soon or a distant dream? What sizes are there?

So, the obvious questions: How much are they? Are they here, coming soon or a distant dream? What sizes are there?

Hi the Simple 29r(SS) and Solaris 29r (geared version) is both Retailing at R5800 and yes ITS HERE :clap: ! They come in M (17.5"), L (19") and XL (20.5") and only in one color (gridstone) like the bike above.

Regards

www.cotic.co.za