[Event] MTN National XCM #5 Mabalingwe Driven By NISSAN

Tim_Fair

Epic Sports will be manning a neutral tech zone at 45km for Ultra Marathon riders only. You can send a bottle or spares to this point for a charge of R10. Report to the Epic Sports gazebo 30mins before the start.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tim,

I did a bulk entry and only the last person entered on it received the seeding email. Where can I look for my seeding?

Hi Tim,

I did a bulk entry and only the last person entered on it received the seeding email. Where can I look for my seeding?

you will get it at registration

my powerbalance band from this week's goodiebag does not match the one from last week's goodiebag, now i dunno which one to leave off for mabalingwe. i think the course goes anti-clockwise and the lions are on the left so I should be going with the see-through band on the right wrist, yes?

Still looking for a last minute substitution if anyone can't make it for any reason! 082 434 3023

Still looking for a last minute substitution if anyone can't make it for any reason! 082 434 3023

I will give your number through to a chappy that wont make it to the 75k, if its still available he'll call you

I chickened out of the 115km! Doing the 75km now Think it still going to be hard. Good luck to everyone

Seeding/Timining

I know you cannot move from say batch C to B, but that normally it is accepted if you move down/backwards from say B to E batch

How does the timing work if you move back, does it start on say batch B whisle or when you cross the line with the rest in Group E

Edited by HJV1999

Have an extra campsite available (friday & saturday nights) if anyone is interested?

Yes I am interested please! Found a substitution (yay!)

How do I contact you? I'm on twitter? - @odessap

I chickened out of the 115km! Doing the 75km now Think it still going to be hard. Good luck to everyone

Don't wear your new mtb shoes!!!

Will the 75km route profile be posted somewhere....or have I missed it??? :unsure:

second page of this topic or on Facebook it is posted

<p>Just about that goodie bag - a new pair of Nissan socks would have been nice :-) been a while since we got socks, mine have seen better days...</p>

Seeding/Timining

I know you cannot move from say batch C to B, but that normally it is accepted if you move down/backwards from say B to E batch

How does the timing work if you move back, does it start on say batch B whisle or when you cross the line with the rest in Group E

Yes, you can move back in bunches, but be prepared to have your timing displayed as from when you were supposed to start, not from your actual start.