Rugby...

'Dale

And London Irish. And currently with the Bokkies. Just wonder if he'll relocate to Durban? Probably have to. I know his family are quite well settled in Somerset West.

John Smit did say it took quite a lot of convincing so maybe he will move to Durban. Between him and Smit looks like big changes coming to the Sharks - will be interesting to see which players they will keep and what direction they will be taking.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Smit did say it took quite a lot of convincing so maybe he will move to Durban. Between him and Smit looks like big changes coming to the Sharks - will be interesting to see which players they will keep and what direction they will be taking.

I reckon Brendan could take any 15 Hubbers and turn them into a useful rugby team. He surrounds himself with experts and not just "yes-men". Just like Jake White. Can't say the same for HM ... :huh:

I reckon Brendan could take any 15 Hubbers and turn them into a useful rugby team. He surrounds himself with experts and not just "yes-men". Just like Jake White. Can't say the same for HM ... :huh:

Venter will be coaching them for the Currie Cup but it looks like they will still be after a Senior Coach - Mallet was approached but turned it down - interesting times - who will be the next Sharks Coach?

Prove me wrong...but i dont think the problem lies with the coach...i think there is something else going on there...but with a mass overhaul of management and coach..we will never find the true root of the problem

Prove me wrong...but i dont think the problem lies with the coach...i think there is something else going on there...but with a mass overhaul of management and coach..we will never find the true root of the problem

I do feel for Plumtree, he is not having the best Super 15 season but what do you expect with at one stage 22 of their top line players injured.

Agree though, I think there might be other agendas at play - what the hell was going on with Kankowski?

Brendan doesn't go without controversy, and certainly didn't warm himself to the UK media ...

Sharp pencil that true

Interesting developments at the Shark Tank

WTF was that....

I think he was annoyed with the press who kept misquoting him (according to Brendan) and they had just lost an important game to Racing Metro ... so he wasn't going to give them anything. If I remember correctly, he received some sort of fine or ban for misconduct after the interview. I'm sure it was water off a duck's back for him. Great guy IMO.

WTF was that....

it was actually a caricature of similar scene from some brit football movie. he did a damn good job!

Venter will be coaching them for the Currie Cup but it looks like they will still be after a Senior Coach - Mallet was approached but turned it down - interesting times - who will be the next Sharks Coach?

Must be killing them that sharks academy are going to qualify for the semis. Not sure if they'll go for naka as a head coach though.

I also think John Smit is actually going to sukkel, Bit soon for him to be the top dog calling the shots.

I think he was annoyed with the press who kept misquoting him (according to Brendan) and they had just lost an important game to Racing Metro ... so he wasn't going to give them anything. If I remember correctly, he received some sort of fine or ban for misconduct after the interview. I'm sure it was water off a duck's back for him. Great guy IMO.

ah I see....you give me kuk, I give you kuk. Love the " three cheers to racing" line teeheee

That interview was funny

But the guy doing the interview was also being a real box. "So Brendon you guys didn't win". Jee I'm sure he knew that while standing there

That interviewer must have been close to getting klapped a few times already. I remember him tearing into Martin Johnson with the same tone of voice when Johnson was England coach after they lost a game.

Sharp pencil that true

Interesting developments at the Shark Tank

Looks like a bit of Shark in fighting down in the Tank:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01587/shark-1_1587059a.jpg

Looks like a bit of Shark in fighting down in the Tank:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01587/shark-1_1587059a.jpg

Must be a nosey shark.