Rugby...

'Dale

And once again, none of the bok supporters accept defeat from what has always been a much more prepared and classier out in the AllBlacks....

All thats mentioned is the ref and the fans!

Once again, Thanks!!!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And once again, none of the bok supporters accept defeat from what has always been a much more prepared and classier out in the AllBlacks....

Once again, Thanks!!!

You got a headache or what???

Once again, Thanks!!!

Who the f@$k are you..you sound like a right chop..I mentioned the south Africans supporting the all blacks because they are also a bunch of chops trying to make some political point...there was no blame laid...the all blacks were significantly better..the only one mentioning the ref and the fans is you...

You got a headache or what???

Who the f@$k are you..you sound like a right chop..I mentioned the south Africans supporting the all blacks because they are also a bunch of chops trying to make some political point...there was no blame laid...the all blacks were significantly better..the only one mentioning the ref and the fans is you...

With a bit of salt!!!

Huh?

We spoke of whole week.....?

Revenge, and the red card and Ellis Park.

Well the boks were totally outplayed. The ref like any human made mistakes both ways. I never saw the "political statused fans" so i don't know what's that about...

And the trolls, or is that Orcs, come out of the cupboard. Go and troll the News24 site. You'll get bites there. Ignore on.

" New Zealand have always enjoyed a loose game more than South Africa has, and the five tries the Kiwis scored were testament to how much they love playing against an opponent that tries to play a quick game and thus makes the mistakes that they can feast on."

Sums it up!

And the trolls, or is that Orcs, come out of the cupboard. Go and troll the News24 site. You'll get bites there. Ignore on.

Just ref a game in sa and a spectator will run on and bite your ear for free

Now time to hope the Wobblies get the wooden spoon :ph34r:

You heard the man..... Troll somewhere else

Good ref, no Eden park, own back yard... What a hiding. Undoubtedly the best team by miles. Great display of attacking running rugby

You continue to show your lack of rugby knowledge.

Guest Latent Blue
Good ref, no Eden park, own back yard... What a hiding. Undoubtedly the best team by miles. Great display of attacking running rugby

Dont really much care for your opinion or trolling. Will continue to ignore.

I just wish for you to know I think you are a knob... thats all

Continue...