Rugby...

'Dale

White coaching Sharks on 2014?! Maybe they will start taking some trophees for a change...

So Jake can finally wear slops to work so he doesnt look like a tjop without socks.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the sharks do brumbies and crusaders away too....but confused....no local derbies? did i miss the news about that?

It is all derbies home and away plus the above mentioned fixtures

That doesn't look very good for the Stormers. Last year we didn't have matches against Force/Highlanders who ended up 13/14 on the log. 2014 sees us avoiding the Blues/Rebels 10/12.

To play the teams that qualified 4,1,5,3 on the log on an away tour must be one of the toughest ever. (In contrast the Bulls look to have an easy run on tour, they play the teams 11,14,9,13).

But it is what it is, must just get bonus points against the easy beats at home and dominate the local games.

SUPER RUGBY FIXTURES FOR NEXT YEAR

Note the Bulls avoid Crusaders and Reds, whilst the Stormers play Chiefs, Crusaders, Reds and Brumbies away ....

Australian Conference

Brumbies: Hurricanes (A), Stormers (H), Blues (H), Chiefs (H), Crusaders (A), Sharks (H), Cheetahs (A), Bulls (A)

Force: Highlanders (A), Chiefs (H), Bulls (H), Cheetahs (A), Stormers (A), Lions (H), Crusaders (A), Blues (H)

Rebels: Cheetahs (H), Crusaders (H), Highlanders (A), Chiefs (A), Sharks (H), Hurricanes (H), Lions (A), Bulls (A)

Reds: Cheetahs (H), Sharks (A), Lions (A), Stormers (H), Hurricanes (A), Blues (A), Crusaders (H), Highlanders (H)

Waratahs: Sharks (A), Stormers (A), Bulls (H), Blues (A), Hurricanes (H), Lions (H), Chiefs (A), Highlanders (H)

New Zealand Conference

Blues: Bulls (A), Lions (A), Cheetahs (H), Brumbies (A), Waratahs (H), Reds (H), Sharks (H), Force (A)

Chiefs: Stormers (H), Force (A), Bulls (A), Cheetahs (A), Rebels (H), Brumbies (A), Lions (H), Waratahs (H)

Crusaders: Stormers (H), Rebels (A), Lions (A), Cheetahs (A), Brumbies (H), Reds (A), Sharks (H), Force (H)

Highlanders: Force (H), Rebels (H), Bulls (H), Sharks (A), Stormers (A), Lions (H), Reds (A), Waratahs (A)

Hurricanes: Sharks (A), Stormers (A), Brumbies (H), Cheetahs (H), Bulls (H), Reds (H), Waratahs (A), Rebels (A)

South African Conference

Bulls: Blues (H), Chiefs (H), Hurricanes (A), Highlanders (A), Waratahs (A), Force (A), Brumbies (H), Rebels (H)

Cheetahs: Rebels (A), Reds (A), Hurricanes (A), Blues (A), Chiefs (H), Crusaders (H), Force (H), Brumbies (H)

Lions: Blues (H), Reds (H), Crusaders (H), Chiefs (A), Highlanders (A), Waratahs (A), Force (A), Rebels (H)

Sharks: Hurricanes (H), Reds (H), Waratahs (H), Highlanders (H), Rebels (A), Brumbies (A), Crusaders (A), Blues (A)

Stormers: Hurricanes (H), Crusaders (A), Chiefs (A), Brumbies (A), Reds (A), Waratahs (H), Highlanders (H), Force (H)

I see Richardt Strauss of Leinster (& Ireland), Andries' cuzzie, out for the foreseeable future with a hole in his heart. Hope he heals well.

Go Lions, show them you deserve your reinstatement :thumbup:

I thought you are a Bull supporter now, they said so in the "Worst Bike Ever" fred

I thought you are a Bull supporter now, they said so in the "Worst Bike Ever" fred

So it's you against me this weekend, Big H. I see the Cheetahs might include Goosen on the bench depending on how he shapes at the captain's run on Friday. The midfield clash will be interesting to watch. Must say, I'm glad we've got Strauss and Oosthuizen back in the front row. Bulls will try run an expansive game - to take 5 points without conceding a bonus point is a tall order, but stranger things have happened before. I'll throw a naartjie from the stands for you.

So it's you against me this weekend, Big H. I see the Cheetahs might include Goosen on the bench depending on how he shapes at the captain's run on Friday. The midfield clash will be interesting to watch. Must say, I'm glad we've got Strauss and Oosthuizen back in the front row. Bulls will try run an expansive game - to take 5 points without conceding a bonus point is a tall order, but stranger things have happened before. I'll throw a naartjie from the stands for you.

Thanx, I will also be in the vicinity to vex things a little bit. We are driving through to Aliwal North early Saturday morning. I will be starting a new project in the vicinty soon and we will relocate there. I will cast my spell as we pass Bloem.

May we have a ref that does not cheat.

Thanx, I will also be in the vicinity to vex things a little bit. We are driving through to Aliwal North early Saturday morning. I will be starting a new project in the vicinty soon and we will relocate there. I will cast my spell as we pass Bloem.

May we have a ref that does not cheat.

post-3699-0-94410600-1381373795_thumb.jpg