Rugby...

'Dale

Ja nee, the kick and chase option seems high risk and a bit boring. Not only Lambiekins but Willie le Roux the exciting runner, hoofed the ball just about whenever he got it. I don't think we'll be beating the AB's anytime soon with this game.

Still I also don't think Lambie had a bad game. The one time he ran instaed of kicking he got isolated; kind of sums up the Bok gameplan. If Lambie did, so did le Roux, Fourie and the rest of the backline pretty much. du Preez's try was a bit (maybe 2 bits) of refereeing good fortune - for once. I think Welsh errors, Bok defence and our tight 5, particularly Bissy and the loose forwards made the Bok game, despite Rolland's craziness. He was the best Welsh player by some distance despite conceding the du Preez try (he, he).

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sjeim die ou dronkie gaan nou maar nog 13 jaar moet wag om uit die Currie Cup dronk te word!!!!!

Nou wie was die dronkgat vleul????

Edited by Big H*

Nou wie was die dronkgat vleul????

Ai ou toppie. Wil niemand vanaand byt nie? As hy cocaine van n hoer se kaal lyf gesnuif het met n stukkende onderbroek aan was hy seker n hero gewees ne?

Ai ou toppie. Wil niemand vanaand byt nie? As hy cocaine van n hoer se kaal lyf gesnuif het met n stukkende onderbroek aan was hy seker n hero gewees ne?

Swak styl, maar wat anders kan mens van jou verwag om van iemand wat besig is om te sterf so iets te sê. Baie baie swak styl??

Nou wie was die dronkgat????

Swak styl, maar wat anders kan mens van jou verwag om van iemand wat besig is om te sterf so iets te sê. Baie baie swak styl??

Nou wie was die dronkgat????

Ok jy hoef nie te sê nie. Hy is dalk oor 13 jaar uit die tronk uit.

Damn ...... daar is julle kwota weer in sy mur in.

Wie was nou weer daardie getroude slot van julle wat met die teazers meisies rondgeflenter het????

http://www.beeld.com/nuus/2013-11-06-jong-wp-vleuel-vas-oor-hy-glo-dronk-ry

Edited by Big H*

Perhaps the bees roux / blue bull way is the way to deal with traffic officers then?

Dead right, excuse the pun. You will let them hijack your car and use your credit card to buy McDonalds. You fit into the submissive kind. The WP way????

Edited by Big H*

Or perhaps the francois hougaard / oscar pistorius way of girl swopping, drug abuse and sex orgies is more of your liking. It probably contributed to reeva's death and will likely destroy 2 athletes careers.

Or perhaps the naas botha / blou bul way is to refuse to acknowledge your bastard son until he has to sue for financial support from his dad.

Or perhaps the francois hougaard / oscar pistorius way of girl swopping, drug abuse and sex orgies is more of your liking. It probably contributed to reeva's death and will likely destroy 2 athletes careers.

You are twisted

Or perhaps the naas botha / blou bul way is to refuse to acknowledge your bastard son until he has to sue for financial support from his dad.

At least Botha was not married, Bekker cheating his wife with a bimbo seems to be the Proooooovince way.