Rugby...

'Dale

If I were the Boks Id also go undercover to a PK hiding! My prediction is all blacks to win by 25+ points. If Morne Steyn plays, maybe even more.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were the Boks Id also go undercover to a PK hiding! My prediction is all blacks to win by 25+ points. If Morne Steyn plays, maybe even more.

That's a big margin there, pastapouch...

I am going for the Bok upset. Morne Steyn is due for a good kicking game

That's bold, fabes...

I have little idea how it's gonna roll.

If the blou-bokke don't lose their blue tinge, then we are in for a hiding on Saturday. Hopefully Heyneke will put his pride and arrogance away and allow the guys to play to their potential...

I thought the Paralympics was finished, cause i just heard the Bulls are Playing Saturday........ :whistling:

Oh no you di'int

I am going for the Bok upset. Morne Steyn is due for a good kicking game

the irony of that statement is that he had a good kicking game last saturday. He only missed 1.

getting your kicks over helps win matches when you have a winning game plan...if thats missing from the start then.......it means nothing

Edited by Stretch

Hopefully, Goosen will come in sooner than the 70th minute...

:blink:

And sooner than 37-6 down. Read Heyneke defending Morne this week. Can't see any changes anytime soon boys. Also saw guys trumpeting all sorts of stats that say Aussie kicked more than we did on Saturday. So I guess that makes us a running side. The wings must shine up, surely with all that ball they got they should have scored plenty tries.

Whatever. Never thought I'd be indifferent to a rugby test.

And sooner than 37-6 down. Read Heyneke defending Morne this week. Can't see any changes anytime soon boys. Also saw guys trumpeting all sorts of stats that say Aussie kicked more than we did on Saturday. So I guess that makes us a running side. The wings must shine up, surely with all that ball they got they should have scored plenty tries. Whatever. Never thought I'd be indifferent to a rugby test.

And the Boks vs All Blacks nogal, Benjamin.

I am a die-hard Bokkie fan. HM's 'dinosaur age strategy' is uninspirational.