Rugby...

'Dale

thats the biggest naar-gat statement ever

not to worry - sharks were log champions and apparently that is WAAY more impressive than cup champions ph34r.png

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not to worry - sharks were log champions and apparently that is WAAY more impressive than cup champions ph34r.png

Don't you get a trophy for that?

Lions coach, Ackermann, reckons the Sharkies will roll over Province by at least 15 points.

What a loser...like his team....

What a loser...like his team....

Why? Lots of other predictions going on, why can ackerman not give his prediction as well?

I'm a Province supporter but fear that the saa'ks will be too strong come scrumtime. Lambie is also on fire at the mo. Hopefully its going to be a cracker!

HM to announce the Bok squad for the year end tour.

Hope Juan de Jongh sidestepped his way into the fold.

HM to announce the Bok squad for the year end tour.

Hope Juan de Jongh sidestepped his way into the fold.

The Springbok squad for the outgoing Tour to Ireland, Scotland and England:

Backs: Juan de Jongh, Jean de Villiers (captain), Francois Hougaard, Elton Jantjies, Zane Kirchner, Patrick Lambie, Lionel Mapoe, Lwazi Mvovo, Ruan Pienaar, JP Pietersen, Raymond Rhule, Morné Steyn, Jaco Taute, Jano Vermaak

Forwards: Willem Alberts, Arno Botha, Schalk Brits, Pat Cilliers, Marcell Coetzee, Eben Etzebeth, Juandré Kruger, CJ van der Linde, Francois Louw, Flip van der Merwe, Franco van der Merwe, Tendai Mtawarira, Jannie du Plessis, Chiliboy Ralepelle, Gurthro Steenkamp, Adriaan Strauss, Duane Vermeulen

Well done Juan De Jongh and happy for Schalk Britz I always thought he was a special player

The Springbok squad for the outgoing Tour to Ireland, Scotland and England:

Backs: Juan de Jongh, Jean de Villiers (captain), Francois Hougaard, Elton Jantjies, Zane Kirchner, Patrick Lambie, Lionel Mapoe, Lwazi Mvovo, Ruan Pienaar, JP Pietersen, Raymond Rhule, Morné Steyn, Jaco Taute, Jano Vermaak

Forwards: Willem Alberts, Arno Botha, Schalk Brits, Pat Cilliers, Marcell Coetzee, Eben Etzebeth, Juandré Kruger, CJ van der Linde, Francois Louw, Flip van der Merwe, Franco van der Merwe, Tendai Mtawarira, Jannie du Plessis, Chiliboy Ralepelle, Gurthro Steenkamp, Adriaan Strauss, Duane Vermeulen

Bulls: 8

Sharks: 7

Lions: 6

WP: 4

Cheetahs: 2

Overseas: 4

Probably good news for province fans. stormers quad will be well rested, bulls not so much. Would expect all the sharks to be in the match 22 too.

Seriously do not know what Jano Vermaak is doing in this squad.

Why not take a youngster with to get the settled into a team environment. I like both the scrummies that played on Saturday. Kobus Reinach or Nic Groom. Both gutsy and both future talent