Rugby...

'Dale

as a natalian, it took many many years to forgive mallet for that.....but he has since admitted it was a terrible oversight on his behalf.......personally i would love to see him get another shot..but we all know thats not going to happen

As a Stormers supporter I agree with you he should never have dropped Tiechman for Skinstad. Tiechman was a great captain and to drop your captain just before a world cup was not clever but we were only one drop goal (f***ing Larkam LOL) away from the trophy. Same thing happend to Tiaan Strauss in 95 and one drop goal won it, so margins are so small in world cups.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambie is not a 10. Pure class at 15 though. Drop Kirchner and bring on Elton for Saturday.

You must be happy with Strauss's performance, eh?

Bismarck will be a lil bit worried.

Lambie is not a 10. Pure class at 15 though. Drop Kirchner and bring on Elton for Saturday.

I think Goosen and Jantjies is the future 10s.

not sure about that.....i still think his hand is being forced by the gameplan...but with current selection opportunities i agree with you

You must be happy with Strauss's performance, eh?

Bismarck will be a lil bit worried.

Indeed. He's my Springbok captain even with a fit Bismarck. Whilst Jean had a good game, it was against the Scots. We need some of our raw talent in midfield to come into contention. Although all contending for the 13 jersey if Frans Steyn is fit.

not sure about that.....i still think his hand is being forced by the gameplan...but with current selection opportunities i agree with you

The 2nd half required something more than gameplan as we were starved of possession. Lambie's has had his best games for SA and Sharks in the 15 jersey.

PS: Hougaard is NOT a starting wing. Put him in the bench and bring him on as an impact player. And CJ to the rubbish dump - way past his sell by date.

I miss Aplon at full-back.

For that counter attacking punch.

Although far away from the Bok strategy.

Edited by Puncheur

Somewhere else in world rugby:

Controversial Wallaby flyhalf Quade Cooper has rejected a contract offer by the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) and may now pursue a career overseas or switch to Rugby League, local media reported on Monday.

From news24

Phew!

Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth was on Tuesday cleared of foul play by an independent IRB-appointed Judicial Officer, David Martin of Ireland.

Etzebeth, 21, was on Monday cited for making contact with the "eye or eye area" of Scotland flyhalf Greig Laidlaw, with the alleged incident occurring in the second half of the Springboks' 21-10 victory at Murrayfield.

News24

Haven't followed this week, after temporarily suspending my long-held supporters membership after last week. Still got big reservations with picking your most creative players that you own, then expecting them to play a different game. Read glimpses though that he might let Pat and Juan out to run with the dogs on Saturday. We'll see.

as a natalian, it took many many years to forgive mallet for that.....but he has since admitted it was a terrible oversight on his behalf.......personally i would love to see him get another shot..but we all know thats not going to happen

Nope. Sorry dude. My forgiving strength not that good.