Bus Driver in UK rams cyclist in road rage incident!

ramsew

Remember a news report while I was still living in the UK where a cyclist and taxi driver had a bit of a running (rolling) altercation along the embankment. When the reached the traffic light the cyclist took is bike lock and smacked the taxi driver around the face with it.

My thought was that it was nice to see things going the other way for a change...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the rest of you handle right turns at busy intersections (no redheads or manboobs please)??

cross to the other side of the road before the intersection, cut the corner, cross the road the other side of the intersection, carry on. MTB required.

How do the rest of you handle right turns at busy intersections (no redheads or manboobs please)??

How about left turns. Typical intersection is the entry and exit to Waterfront at Buitengracht. There are three lanes that turn left onto highway. Some cars just go straight over there especially the meterd taxis. I always stick to the furthermost right lanes because I am turning left to go pass CTICC parking area. You must make sure you indicate to cars your intention when crossing there. I prefer it when the light is actually red so you can move to the front and drivers can see you before the light changes green. It's all about defensive riding and driving. You have to think for the other guy and not expect they will do the sensible thing.

Edited by Super Mario

Ah HEM.

now, was it not possible the guy wanted to turn right? Or was he stuffing around in front of the bus??

If I ever do get to cycle round the world, I'll only be able to go west(ish) from here until I get to France...mmmm, but that supposesone skips Africa, mostly.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=ESo0Ig9fJ3A

Edited by TNT1