ROADIES ARE PIGS!!!!!

Groggery

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,........but that is Mario Cipollini.!!

............and its most probably the Giro, the referee probably thanked him afterwards.! :lol:

Yeah ...... but he is Italian ...... they run ships on rocks goofed ot on coke!!!!!!!

Yeah ...... but he is Italian ...... they run ships on rocks goofed ot on coke!!!!!!!

True............. and dont forget the young damsel who was just "a friend"....Italians, gotta love em. :D

However I ask why you would use this stuff , it gives 100 calories, racing I use 1000 calories an hour so what is the use of these GU sachets anyway?

I'm sure the 100calories in the GU is actually 1000kilocalories which is the amount you burn in an hour?

I'd support the litter and get DQ'd rule. I personally carry all my stuff with me, and even during road running races will carry my sachets tot he next water point, or throw them in dustbins along the route.

In a secretive voice ............... "have you ever asked what happens to the contents of the dustbins????" Go forth and have little sleep from now on pondering this tumultuous question!!!!!!!

True............. and dont forget the young damsel who was just "a friend"....Italians, gotta love em. :D

You of all would know!!!!!!!

Edit ........ not about the coke.... about the eyetaais

Edited by eccentric1

I am not sure if your rant is serious or just to get a bit of attention. Anyway I love the way that labels are handed out with such carelessness. If you think that you are going to change peoples behaviour by 1) calling them childish names or 2) by confronting them while on the bike, you have a lot to learn about human nature. The people who litter know what they are doing is wrong, they just do it anyway, you are not going to get them to change their minds.

Oi

Generalise anymore and you know what happens

Anyway its goofed on grass and high on coke

Oi

Generalise anymore and you know what happens

Anyway its goofed on grass and high on coke

You are Italian!!!!!!!!

You wanna see "rude" roadies............travel down Barabara Road or past Emperors on a Sunday morning they come past you without as much as a nod......it must be their sensitive equipment that doesnt allow for the courtesy............Varke!!

You wanna see "rude" roadies............travel down Barabara Road or past Emperors on a Sunday morning they come past you without as much as a nod......it must be their sensitive equipment that doesnt allow for the courtesy............Varke!!

Well, now there's an opening gambit for you...

Littering and not waving at each other to boot :thumbdown:

It only takes a second to wave at your fellow roadie.

Flap an empty gel wrapper as a sign of solidarity.

Yep - I asked on of the tandems in our group not to throw his sachets away after he had thrown one away. It takes everyone who is concerned about the issue to stand up and let the pigs know it is not acceptable and teach them the lessons their mothers should have taught them.

BTW, there are a lot of MTB pigs as well, so the title is a little off...

Feel the same on the topic - BUT - I think it is unfair to hurl this at roadies. I do both and both lots are guilty. I am sorry I refuse to get complacent about the lack of respect there is for our environment. Abuse comes without question and from both sexes when one comments on the act. They feel it is their right as SOMEONE will clean up after them.