ROADIES ARE PIGS!!!!!

Groggery

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't ridden in any MTB races, triathlons. duathlons. downhill races or any other races, so can't comment on what happens in them.

So you are not a roadie, just a litter-activist who participates in every scheduled road racing event. Kudos to you and your social conscience.

"Forum user solves littering epidemic by tarring all road cyclists with same brush" - sounds unlikely no?

Please send us a pic of your shoes so we can check for bloody entrance wounds. I think you'll find you have one per foot.

I'm not trying to be a bigot.

And simply because I refer only to roadies as "pigs", doesn't mean I am saying that MTBers aren't "pigs". Don't need to be a professor of logic to work that one out!

My point is that if we all just carry on riding next to someone when they have thrown their empty sachet into the road/bush without saying anything, aren't we exactly the same as they are?

Saw a guy at yesterday's race with "Jesus Saves" on his bike. I wanted to ask him if Jesus was going to pick up the Gu packet he'd just dropped...

I wish Jesus would come and walk on the water at Kalk Bay harbour, the **** he could collect there if he had a spare moment. Not to mention the number of swimmers who need saving over the christmas hols.

I'm not trying to be a bigot.

And simply because I refer only to roadies as "pigs", doesn't mean I am saying that MTBers aren't "pigs". Don't need to be a professor of logic to work that one out!

My point is that if we all just carry on riding next to someone when they have thrown their empty sachet into the road/bush without saying anything, aren't we exactly the same as they are?

Once again, your "logic" is flawed. Just because you don't say anything doesn't mean you are the same. You rode in a road race. That makes you a roadie, no? Therefore you're a pig, according to your logic. Stop while you're ahead...behind.

HEman for president :thumbup:

thanks, but no thanks. I prefer to be the one on the side line watching the game unfurl (and to throw goo sachets at pigs, whether at the Chicken Licken or not!)

Yes, I know what you mean. Last year I was on track for the win. Missed it by 2 hours in the end and my mom had to stitch up my jersey pockets as the seams had split from all the gu wrappers.

Your MOM stitches your clothes...... you PANSY!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be a bigot. And simply because I refer only to roadies as "pigs", doesn't mean I am saying that MTBers aren't "pigs". Don't need to be a professor of logic to work that one out! My point is that if we all just carry on riding next to someone when they have thrown their empty sachet into the road/bush without saying anything, aren't we exactly the same as they are?

Hi bigot aka roadie-cyclist pig slash internet forum tantrum keyboard warrior.

My "fellow" cyclists are not my brothers, so it is safe to assume that I am not their keeper. Pretty much like I do not pull over and reprimand every PUTCO bus / truck / taxi / pavement parking SUV.

I'd support the litter and get DQ'd rule. I personally carry all my stuff with me, and even during road running races will carry my sachets tot he next water point, or throw them in dustbins along the route.

Hi bigot aka roadie-cyclist pig slash internet forum tantrum keyboard warrior.

My "fellow" cyclists are not my brothers, so it is safe to assume that I am not their keeper. Pretty much like I do not pull over and reprimand every PUTCO bus / truck / taxi / pavement parking SUV.

No man, come on, everybody knows we all meet secretly on a wednesday at Vida in Camps Bay. How else would we conspire to block rush hour traffic and desecrate the environment?

No man, come on, everybody knows we all meet secretly on a wednesday at Vida in Camps Bay. How else would we conspire to block rush hour traffic and desecrate the environment?

We've gone from pig to prawn?