All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What size frame ? And is the condition as good as the photo suggests - just asking

Afternoon Wayne and Gents sorry been a busy day . I will have to go measure the frame tonight and get back to you.

:D "Just asking" = Just buy it Wayne! It is in Mapei colours and you need that.

The Bike is in very good condition , its been parked for quite a few years and not many Km's since respray.

I had to have it at the time but am more of a MTB kind of guy and even that isn't happening at the moment.

not an easy respray, who did it?  awaiting frame size - if its 56/57/58 then it's not worth much   :ph34r:

Ja I agree if it’s any of those sizes I will mercy buy it I mean that’s not even my size ‍♂

Looks like a 54/55cm.

How do you guys tell so accurately? Do you measure and compare to the wheel? 

not an easy respray, who did it?  awaiting frame size - if its 56/57/58 then it's not worth much   :ph34r:

Luckily it was not a full respray just the rear half. was grey and I think a few other bits. I still have pics of the original paint job.post-41382-0-25788200-1563212579_thumb.png

So chaps it's a 54cm.

Ok well that means I’m out ... more money in the bank for me