argus training ride

Berry

You guys must enjoy - the road is gonna be busy with cyclists putting in last effort for next weekend :w00t:

Edited by dommisse

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys must enjoy - the road is gonna be busy with cyclists putting in last effort for next weekend :w00t:

Carrots to chase... heeee haaaa!

Carrots to chase... heeee haaaa!

"Hooooollldd your line" to those weaving ones who dusted their bikes off after Valentine's Day in time for the 'Argus....

:w00t:

I'll join if we can go over red robots (stopping is resting), ride two abreast (to chat) and ride in the middle of the lane at Camps Bay (to miss the doors being flung open) :)

Ill join if you join.

Can I please wear the orange actionphoto stickers from last year, I heard there will be papparazzi en route setting up and testing their gear in preparation for the World Funride Champs next Sunday!

Whoooopla!

Ill join if you join.

Can I please wear the orange actionphoto stickers from last year, I heard there will be papparazzi en route setting up and testing their gear in preparation for the World Funride Champs next Sunday!

Whoooopla!

Reading this I wondered if I'll get any photos in the race from the middle, or back, of the bunch?! And then I thought about it more and you know what would be cutting edge? Getting photographers (or cyclists themselves for a small payment) in the bunch! They can mount a camera on the back/under the seat and it could take photos every minute or so. These photos will be classic!!

Ill join if you join. Can I please wear the orange actionphoto stickers from last year, I heard there will be papparazzi en route setting up and testing their gear in preparation for the World Funride Champs next Sunday! Whoooopla!

tank - are you working this weekend? I'm keen for a ride sometime and am getting reaalllllly bored of riding alone

Ai, these League Riders...

The law does not apply to 'em...

:lol:

I'll join if we can go over red robots (stopping is resting), ride two abreast (to chat) and ride in the middle of the lane at Camps Bay (to miss the doors being flung open) :)

Or so they believe........ (says the two riding league in spring 2012) :whistling:

tank - are you working this weekend? I'm keen for a ride sometime and am getting reaalllllly bored of riding alone

Ja working tomorrow but we need to make a plan man, haven't seen you in ages.

Might join these oaks for the ride on Sunday but fork me, a 6am start is earlier than the official start next weekend.

Maybe I should start at 7am and see if I can catch the group before Simonstown ;)

i'll be their, what route are we taking ( not sure if i'll be able to keep up with you guys) :whistling:

Why are there Argus no parking signs on Muizenburg main road if we are going over Boyes Drive?

if i did a 2;57 on bay city cycle race last week what can i expect on the Argus.

Below 4 hrs would a good result...

*de ja vu?*

:) thanks again :P

What bunch you start in has a big impact on your result too...

What bunch you start in has a big impact on your result too...

I think im starting in one of the late groups, trying to join a charity which will let me start at 8:45 though,

Ja working tomorrow but we need to make a plan man, haven't seen you in ages.

Might join these oaks for the ride on Sunday but fork me, a 6am start is earlier than the official start next weekend.

Maybe I should start at 7am and see if I can catch the group before Simonstown ;)

there is going to be two groups (fast and slower)...... you'll probably catch the slower bunch by Smt if you push hard enough. We starting early to avoid the no-yet-closed roads that we would enjoy on the actual day.