Own Up... Are you being investigated...

'Dale

Why not have a hall of shame on the ppa site? At the moment the newsletter seems to be holding back a bit.

Maybe they rename it the

Pee Pee Eh?

Sorry ...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone most likely complained and now the HAVE to take action.

Seeing some of those up tight tannies at the finish line I am not surprised. :whistling: :D

Uptight, perhaps. But let's wait for these incontinent guys swing their winky around at a race in full view of your little daughter. I bet you'll sing a different tune then. :P

I might be "under investigation" as I am a "Known Offender" due to incorrest start procedures at the Medalion, and as such need to be carefull of the "Defender of Public Interests" also known as MTB/ROADIE.

Let it be known, however, that at the Bay City, I took great pains to cross and start with the correst group, lest I again be "Named and Shamed" by the aforementioned "Defender of Public Interests" aka MTB/ROADIE.

:w00t:

I might be "under investigation" as I am a "Known Offender" due to incorrest start procedures at the Medalion, and as such need to be carefull of the "Defender of Public Interests" also known as MTB/ROADIE.

Let it be known, however, that at the Bay City, I took great pains to cross and start with the correst group, lest I again be "Named and Shamed" by the aforementioned "Defender of Public Interests" aka MTB/ROADIE.

:w00t:

Yellow card post...

Can you imagine being a PPA marshel at the start line of an event? They seem to take such joy in actively searching for people peeing. Mmmmmm? Glad thats not my job hey.

SA Champs Klerksdorp.

In the middle of the road!!

Still can't fathom this poo poo in the road amidst the bunch in a SA Road Champs...

SA CHamps this weekend coming - hope no one goes...