MTB World Cup Live

kosmonooit

14 Jan :(

in that case she has full control to dictate what to do.

but if you can make it, find a spot just up from the finish in the shade and chill there - its where the most vibe is anyway. Worst case you can just make the finals in the afternoon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<offtopic> My friggin parents decided to give us a friggin tv friggin license as out paper gift. 14 yrs later and we still paying the friggin thing</offtopic>

Pay your licence. It's the right thing to do ;) Think of it as a gift that keeps on giving. I can't remember what I got, but a few crisp notes would have gone down well...

14 Jan :(

I ditch the silly bicycles, and plan a perfect day for her. Hours of sex can surely be better than some silly boys in spandex?

I ditch the silly bicycles, and plan a perfect day for her. Hours of sex can surely be better than some silly boys in spandex?

Good thinking Batman and its given me a great idea, also going to take the Monday off and go stay somewhere in the midlands on Sunday night. That way I can have my cake and eat it ;)

Good thinking Batman and its given me a great idea, also going to take the Monday off and go stay somewhere in the midlands on Sunday night. That way I can have my cake and eat it ;)

TMI. But good for you...

Edited by cptmayhem

Rawdons! Then you have a brewery downstairs too!

RED BULL will be broadcasting all the DH and XC World Cups LIVE .... and ROB WARNER is on board as commentator for both!

AWESOME!

RED BULL will be broadcasting all the DH and XC World Cups LIVE .... and ROB WARNER is on board as commentator for both!

AWESOME!

What channel is that on my DSTV?

What channel is that on my DSTV?

I'm pretty sure its live streaming, not on the telly

I'm pretty sure its live streaming, not on the telly

Yup, it's a pity that SuperSport can't get the highlights package and air it a day later like they did a while back.

yea guys this is streaming over the net - free gratis mahala, no subscription required (at least not for now)

Last few years it was done by Freecaster. Has its limitations but all in all great to follow / see the world cup series live

To watch on a TV plug in your Laptop or why not set up a Media Player PC - Win-WIn situation!

Yup, it's a pity that SuperSport can't get the highlights package and air it a day later like they did a while back.

I cant undestand why Supersport can't just show get involved, show local sports instead of the crap they keep showing and repeating.

I cant undestand why Supersport can't just show get involved, show local sports instead of the crap they keep showing and repeating.

It's a UCI issue. They control rights.

As far as I know .... so dont quote me on this .... Supersport will air the event a couple of days later ... with their own commentary ... like last year ... and unfortunately ... that commentary was CRAP!!

you can watch it here i presume

http://live.redbull.tv/