MTB World Cup Live

kosmonooit

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait - is that the saturday or the Sunday?

We'll be there wearing our Emily Batty shirts.....

You guys are seriously worrying me that you know what you are wearing already. :eek: All I can say for certain is baggies, T-shirt and sunnies. With red camel pack

ok ill justify my loserness - mine is because i will wear my only green shirt on st patricks day and secondly because we have a roag stand so i will wear a roag shirt :D

Look what I have:

post-3958-0-89984500-1331816961.jpg

Only proviso is that what you would have spent on your ticket and beer for the day, you donate to charity.

fixed

ok ill justify my loserness - mine is because i will wear my only green shirt on st patricks day and secondly because we have a roag stand so i will wear a roag shirt :D

suuuuuuure!!! we believe you

http://img.dolaza.com/4/whatever/whatever2.gif

suuuuuuure!!! we believe you

whatever! - buy me a beer its my birthday ^_^

Edited by Stretch

Look what I have:

post-3958-0-89984500-1331816961.jpg

Yes, 4 VIP, all access, free beer, free food passes for the entire event.

Now, I am going with the wife and 2 lighties on Saturday for the XC, but on Sunday for the DH, I will be coming with a mate. So there are 2 VIP passes that I am happy to share with fellow hubbers.

PM me. I'll be the chubby guy with a Hansa in his hand....

Only proviso is that what you would have spent on your ticket for the day, you donate to charity.

DAGNAMMIT, as soon as I do work I miss the freebie

I'll come pick up my freebie T-shirt then, Size Medium and a small for the wife :whistling:

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/867-big-grin.png

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/867-big-grin.png

Youre going to Splashy, I need to show the wife a good time and why Durban is a better place to live, just saying.

I'll come pick up my freebie T-shirt then, Size Medium and a small for the wife :whistling:

XL for me... Its an age thing :whistling:

I stepped out the office and came back to an inbox full of notifications AND missed out on the VIP tickets!

I will be the overweight guy wearing a ZooYork black Tee with grey smoke on the front with Oakley Monsterdogs or Elvis sunnies on my face

Youre going to Splashy, I need to show the wife a good time and why Durban is a better place to live, just saying.

take her to splashy :thumbup:

look out for it - there's caps and apparel on offer

I'll be the guy with the hot blonde bird and I have tats on both my calves so hard to miss.

<offtopic> My friggin parents decided to give us a friggin tv friggin license as out paper gift. 14 yrs later and we still paying the friggin thing</offtopic>

They really don't like you!