MTB World Cup Live

kosmonooit

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done :thumbup:

If I am there, count me in. Should we look for a pink feather boa... :whistling:

Edit: I was reffering to Tumbles...

post-1604-0-85037200-1331797293.jpg

Edited by Grebel

If I am there, count me in. Should we look for a pink feather boa... :whistling:

Bwah ha ha :w00t: The cross dresser at the bar

Bwahahahahahaha! The last time that boa was seen was somewhere on a side road around World View during the 2009 WC…that's all I'm allowed to say on the subject… :blush:

Bwahahahahahaha! The last time that boa was seen was somewhere on a side road around World View during the 2009 WC…that's all I'm allowed to say on the subject… :blush:

:lol: Not sure if I want to know any more... :w00t:

A few pints and we will get it out of you :whistling:

A few pints and we will get it out of you :whistling:

:lol: Not sure if I want to know any more... :w00t:

I would rather not implicate the forum members here, but I may let slip some details on Sunday… :devil:

How's about 12 in the beer tent? The women are off at 1.15.

sounds good -no magenta boa's but becuase of the irish holiday i will be in this - say hi if you see me. I think we also have a ROAG tent nearby - so i may be around there too

http://media.threadless.com//imgs/products/562/144x216design_01.jpg

I would rather not implicate the forum members here, but I may let slip some details on Sunday… :devil:

Burger and a beer(s) Done!

So far looks like we have Biomouse, Stretch, Caerus, Tumbles, Robinh and I am sure Nigel will be there.

A coolerbox that has offroad wheels for such occasions, for the beach or down to the river in the Berg. Me thinks I need to design this. I've already got to go for breakfast at the beach on Sunday as a compromise, Saturday is not gonna happen, doh.

Add to that ... "forget" cell phone and watch with wife and then claim innocence when you come down the mountain after sun set!

Gravity-Life has a pit in area E at the World Cup. Will be all set up for qualifying on Friday and Downhill main event on Sunday. Come say hi and chat to our two riders who have qualified - Kelvin Purchase and Travis Browning.

Burger and a beer(s) Done!

So far looks like we have Biomouse, Stretch, Caerus, Tumbles, Robinh and I am sure Nigel will be there.

wait - is that the saturday or the Sunday?