Looking for cyclists to make up a DC team

jan.mar

Hey!

We have x4 men (3 of which did the DC 2011) and x1 women who are keen for the DC 2012. We are all strong riders, with a fair amount of experience. We want to do the DC with a social-competitive approach - take it seriously, but still have fun & enjoy the ride as well as the team spirit.

We are looking to create a mixed team and will need at least another 2 girls to do so. We also need need some additional team members to beef up numbers - we are looking for a team of 12.

We are by large Cape Town based and it would be great to get a confirmed team early so that we can train together and get admin sorted so we can enjoy the build up and prep!

Let me know if anyone is keen to join us!

What is your target time? Have done one DC already, but in a seriously casual group. Did it in 9h15. Looking for a team with around 8-8h30 goal.

The guys in the team who did it last year did it in 8hrs, we would be aiming to do it within that again (perhaps witha slight improvement). If you are keen to chat, please send me a direct message so we can share contact details in private. Looking for ladies too, if you know of any!

Do you have to livestay in the Cape to be aprt of your team?
Not necessarily, but it does help with the training! Are you keen?

Do you have to livestay in the Cape to be aprt of your team?

Time goal ... mmmmm is 10 hours ok ? Is wine included along the way ?

Wine only once the rac is finished! Aiming for 8hrs... Keen? Direct message me please!

Time goal ... mmmmm is 10 hours ok ? Is wine included along the way ?

I'll join your team Slowbee !

• 4 months later...

Hey!

We have x4 men (3 of which did the DC 2011) and x1 women who are keen for the DC 2012. We are all strong riders, with a fair amount of experience. We want to do the DC with a social-competitive approach - take it seriously, but still have fun & enjoy the ride as well as the team spirit.

We are looking to create a mixed team and will need at least another 2 girls to do so. We also need need some additional team members to beef up numbers - we are looking for a team of 12.

We are by large Cape Town based and it would be great to get a confirmed team early so that we can train together and get admin sorted so we can enjoy the build up and prep!

Let me know if anyone is keen to join us!

Hi there

We have a team of 4 guys and one girl. We are on the same page of social but competitive approach. All of us did below 3:35 Argus time so are relatively stong and are all based in Cape Town. Would you be keen for the two teams to join ?