Question to Admin

Big H*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read your post again. You single out Muslims. I think this is self-explanatory.

Barbarians? Of a certain persuasion? Yes. Thanks. You have proved my point.

Barbarians... not allowing others 'breathing space', fine to bash Christianity and Afrikaners, but not others... Now YOU go after that response, implying support for for the anti-group I mentioned... Do not try and pick a fight, please! It is not what this is about.... I never supported the original OP post, and Muslims(and thus religious groups, and by implication racial groups as, has been pointed out people do tend to blur that line) are completely on-topic, as that is what the thread that lead to this one was all about...

However, if you would prefer, please add all the needed disclaimers of "allegedly", "apparently", "by way of example", "not specific to", "not excluding others", or any other legal/journalistic cop-out, if it makes you feel better.

Stop nitpicking, and enjoy your BE:ER! ... and go ride your bike, the trails should be 'nice and muddy'.

Barbarians... not allowing others 'breathing space', fine to bash Christianity and Afrikaners, but not others... Now YOU go after that response, implying support for for the anti-group I mentioned... Do not try and pick a fight, please! It is not what this is about.... I never supported the original OP post, and Muslims(and thus religious groups, and by implication racial groups as, has been pointed out people do tend to blur that line) are completely on-topic, as that is what the thread that lead to this one was all about...

However, if you would prefer, please add all the needed disclaimers of "allegedly", "apparently", "by way of example", "not specific to", "not excluding others", or any other legal/journalistic cop-out, if it makes you feel better.

Stop nitpicking, and enjoy your BE:ER! ... and go ride your bike, the trails should be 'nice and muddy'.

By the power of NUMBSKULL!!!!*

*I don't really mean to insult you but that saying popped into my head and it was too funny not to share.

This is the problem number two.

Nobody is playing hard yet, perhaps a little too sensitive ;)

Does this count:

Seems like this thread is turning into a contest :whistling: Come one people the world is made up of alot of differant people all with differant ideas, values and what not. So what.... We can not all like each other but we need to learn to tollerate each other. So give this a rest and focus all the negative energy on something productive. Just my 2c

post-7810-0-07549500-1331818970.png

Does this count:

Still soft play.

Seems like this thread is turning into a contest :whistling: Come one people the world is made up of alot of differant people all with differant ideas, values and what not. So what.... We can not all like each other but we need to learn to tollerate each other. So give this a rest and focus all the negative energy on something productive. Just my 2c

Interesting.

Well how is this for size.

It's different.

And if the thread bugs you so much, why bother posting in it ?

GATVOL dis hoe ek voel!

Hoekom met sekeres altyd back down vir ander?

Everybody fights for their little place in the sun... Heck why not join...

Still no need for TW to single out, coz by doing that he picks a debate / fight / requires a response ....

Glove on ground at me. I pick bare feet at dawn :devil:

Edited by HEman

Still soft play.

So you not gonna let him in your tapout wanka club yet?

Still soft play.

Interesting.

Well how is this for size.

It's different.

And if the thread bugs you so much, why bother posting in it ?

Who pissed on your parade lately dude? Trust me it aint bothering me a bit. As i said its my 2c and i felt compelled to post just like you when you replied to my post ;)

So you not gonna let him in your tapout wanka club yet?

Hey :cursing:

My club is the Tappet club.

Who pissed on your parade lately dude?

4/13 :thumbup:

Hey :cursing:

My club is the Tappet club.

Oh, ya, forgot. Membership fee paid, do you post me the nose plugs?

Included in the fee :thumbup:

Awesome, I have my own magic marker, I will make my own t-shirt.

JonO, what adverts did you have ?

Have you dropped Admin an email? Ads dont just get deleted through the mod team.

JonO, what adverts did you have ?

Have you dropped Admin an email? Ads dont just get deleted through the mod team.

wheels just the other day and then oakleys......