Brands/Products you love, but struggle to get

The Ghost

Are there any Brands or products that you cant easily get, or get at all, that you just wish would be more easily available in SA?

Great topic, and I am sure that people will let you know if they have seen things that you might be looking for but, what prompted your post?

Great topic, and I am sure that people will let you know if they have seen things that you might be looking for but, what prompted your post?

I am a serial online shopper and an avid reader of MTB mags from overseas; I see so much on offer (CRC is a great example), but I want to be able to get it here in SA from a local company.

Im the kind of guy that wears the casual clothing, I have 6 pairs of gloves, want to change things as the mood takes me, or just try out new products etc.

Its no secret that Im a fan of buycycle as they have a lot on offer, but as a rider I want more options.

Why do you ask?

I am a serial online shopper and an avid reader of MTB mags from overseas; I see so much on offer (CRC is a great example), but I want to be able to get it here in SA from a local company.

Im the kind of guy that wears the casual clothing, I have 6 pairs of gloves, want to change things as the mood takes me, or just try out new products etc.

Its no secret that Im a fan of buycycle as they have a lot on offer, but as a rider I want more options.

Why do you ask?

You thinking of starting up something? A bit of market research disguised as a thread

You thinking of starting up something? A bit of market research disguised as a thread

Sadly I cant claim to be in a financial position to start much of anything at the moment :thumbdown:

Avon tyres.

Hey my wife isan Avon 'lady' .... never seen any tyres in their monthly brochures though! Gel perhaps?

Hey my wife is an Avon 'lady' .... never seen any tyres in their monthly brochures though!

Dude, you should try get a brochure from Australia or the states. They have clothes, toys, shoes, everything.