What’s your supplement stack?

FutureLife - got all the goodness one could ever need ;)

Futurelife is good but it does not agree with some people, problem is we all react differently, what works for you might not work for someone else, even the shake I posted might not help you could be allergic to the berries so I guess for most people its trial and error.

Last week sat I had a small bowl of future life just before my 90min spin session. Never again! I was dying, felt so ill. Someone mentioned about being too heavy on the stomach and my word, they were right. Will stick to having an empty stomach when I do cardio in the mornings.

So apparently it was found out that Futurelife have been using gm crops for their product without labelling their boxes :whistling: :whistling:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently it was found out that Futurelife have been using gm crops for their product without labelling their boxes :whistling: :whistling:

So it falls into the same non-food, non-medicinal, do not take our claims serious, category as all supplements then?

I have no idea what HeMan and Solo are talking about...over you people. :thumbdown:

;)

Really? Hmmmm, this guy at my gym knows the owner...will see what he has to say about it...

I have no idea what HeMan and Solo are talking about...over you people. :thumbdown:

;)

Really? Hmmmm, this guy at my gym knows the owner...will see what he has to say about it...

The Sharks normally plays a season of two parts. This year the first half seems to be the bad one. Makes their supporters see red :(

Be careful of the guy at the gym who knows the owner, maybe he has been genetically modified. Just imagine ... no! Rather not! You've already posted a picture of what it will do!

Oh ya, the sharks haven't been doing too well this season.

Every week the guy ask me if i eat Futurelife and then he informs me that he knows the owner. Sorry, im an oats girl.

Where did you read this or hear about it?

Where did you read this or hear about it?

I'd also like to know, however it contains maize, and I strongly doubt that there is any commercial farmers in SA not using GM maize

Most maize in SA is GM, Pannar and all these seed companies do some kind of mods on their seed.

I honestly believe that supplements is one of the biggest money making scams yet. Think about it, these companies convince you that their products will do x-y-z for you. But there is no real way that you can tell if it's actually working, and they are under no legal obligation to actually put in the product what they say is in there.

If you're realy worried about what goes into your body, go see dietician and let them work out a diet for you. Stick to it for a while and see the difference it makes.

Stop with all the powders and pills, eat real food that you actually have to chew, you're not a baby

Edited by zeepee

Who knows…you always hear this and that…it’s the same as gym…low weights high reps/short reps high weights. Whatever you think works best for you…

Speaking of pills… :drool:

Solal Antibiotic-Antiviral DAILY

Every now and then Solal Double Vit C

When I train hard, I use amino acids.

Hahahaha, wait till i upload a pic of my hardcore muscles, then you boys will be crying.

Scored a free Muscletech workout drink in one of my magz. According to them it will give me energy, focus, muscle, pump and strength :)

My game face is on.

Grrrrrrrr :cursing:

:P

I bought slow mag again when i went to Dis-chem :wub: cramps in my calves have eased down a lot in the last month...scared to stop taking them.

Only one word comes to mind:

Obsessed!

@HEman, you see what you've done now !!!

Because your avatar has a pic of you flexing your muscles now Bronabee has also decided to show her hardcore muscles !!!

@Bronabee, if you having calf problems I'd suggest you go and have your heart checked out.

I know you young(er) but rather safe than sorry.

Another thing is that if you have constant cramps there's something wrong, go have it checked out.

@Wonder Woman, you obsessed now ?

Good seeing you on your bike on Sunday !!

How 'hard' must you be training to need 'something' to help? #wondermaarnet

Is that so you can change your name to HARDman ?

Obsessed with pills or working out?

I take daily vitamins but only just recently started because I was suffering with my calves.

For gym/training just whey and glutamine.

I don’t gym with energy juice, I use water. I keep those sachets for when I cycle.

As for weight training, yes I train 6 days a week when It comes to weights but every day I work a different body part.

I know what I’m aiming for and besides I enjoy working out. :)

@HEman, you see what you've done now !!!

Because your avatar has a pic of you flexing your muscles now Bronabee has also decided to show her hardcore muscles !!!

@Bronabee, if you having calf problems I'd suggest you go and have your heart checked out.

I know you young(er) but rather safe than sorry.

Another thing is that if you have constant cramps there's something wrong, go have it checked out.

I haven’t had a bad cramp in a while… I had that one take for about an hour after gym and I recall waking up in the middle of the night with an attack – both legs.

So I started taking multi vit, mags etc seems to be ok, just now and again I feel the odd twitch, but I will get it checked out if it gets worse again. So far seems all ok… touch wood.

My heart?

Thanks.