Where: Fountains ,Pta, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Round #2 of the Gauteng Provincial Championships

Please note change of venue as it is now being held at fountains Pta,

Start times as per XCO age Cat,s

Entry Youth - grand Masters R100

Sprogs-Sub jnrs R50

Go to Event Page

Can we do line entries or will it be the same shlep as the last one having to go on the friday to collect numbers ect .

if its a matter of arriving on the day , enter , get your number race , then myself and whole lot of others are in .

Can we do line entries or will it be the same shlep as the last one having to go on the friday to collect numbers ect .

if its a matter of arriving on the day , enter , get your number race , then myself and whole lot of others are in .

this is not the XCOSA series.

I am sure as per the previous event, line entries are the norm on the day.

You going Eldron? AM bike at the ready ;)

Not sure - have a mammoth ride planned for Saturday and XC racing isn't high on the agenda at the moment. Will probably decided Sat night... You?

Not sure - have a mammoth ride planned for Saturday and XC racing isn't high on the agenda at the moment. Will probably decided Sat night... You?

nah *whispers* road race Sunday :blush:

nah *whispers* road race Sunday :blush:

Damn dude - I didn't know you were that way inclined... Not sure we can be friends anymore!

Damn dude - I didn't know you were that way inclined... Not sure we can be friends anymore!

:eek: - runs out and smashes that tarmac frame :(

Have a look here https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/114405-event-xcosacoza-race-series-2/

We've addressed all the criticism we got and now have a new and improved race with line entries as well.

:eek: - runs out and smashes that tarmac frame :(

He he he - truth be told I have 3 skinny wheeled bikes - road, TT and track. I swing all ways baby :w00t:

I reckon I'll be there on Sunday - gonna hit groenies on Sat with some mates - hopefully the fountains course will be marked up so I can squeeze in a lap or two...