Berg and Bush 2012

Beer4Recovery

So, I am waiting patiently for the entries to open for this event! Will be me & my partner's first stage race :clap: We are planning to do the 'Descent'

If you have tips & info about this event please share them here....

Thanx!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I am waiting patiently for the entries to open for this event! Will be me & my partner's first stage race :clap: We are planning to do the 'Descent'

If you have tips & info about this event please share them here....

Thanx!

Yep. Brush up on your single track skills...............please.

When do entries open?

According to the website : "

Entries to all 3 events open 1st June at 10h00 2012 for previous entrants with their original partners. Entries open on 15th June 10h00 2012 for new riders."

Edited by FuelEX

best ride you will do .... but personally id say do the 2 day ... most relaxed chilled ride ever! and the best singletrack you can find

Get another ride to substitute if you don't get an entry. We were on the waiting list last year, but it seems the race filled up on the first batch of entries.

whatever you do, don't wave at the camera.

if you do - does your avatar reflect the net result?

whatever you do, don't wave at the camera.

BushGoblin, was that you who took the tumble waving at the copter?

best ride you will do .... but personally id say do the 2 day ... most relaxed chilled ride ever! and the best singletrack you can find

Definitely the best race I have done. The route is better than Sani and Wines2Whales imho. But unless you are a beginner, or total Roadie, I would definitely recommend the 3 day "Descent". The singletrack on top of the mountain is worth the entry fee alone, let alone the descent down the escarpment itself.

I submitted our details to be put on the waiting list - so we are not guaranteed an entry?? No! How the hell do you even get into these stage races in the first place? We are so looking forward to this event - even started with a training program, my buddy wants to buy a new bike etc. etc. now this news :( Were so psyched about it :(

Edited by FuelEX

with original partner. that sucks!!! Does that mean that i am going to end up on a waiting list as well if i choose to ride with a different partner?