Berg and Bush 2012

Beer4Recovery

lucky you, we took over an entry so we stuck with their seeding waaaay down in E

E!? We dream of E...!!

We're going to get the view right from the back...

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spare disk brake pads necessary?

Nope. Will be service centers at the race village to replace stuff like that for you if needed. Just make sure your pads are good to go before start. Might need them on day1

i would take....my spares kit includes brake pads, chain, chain links, BB, Brake levers, brake fluid, stans, valve inserts, gear cable. plus tools to fit! just in case...and dont forget shock pump

Edited by Mike Bike

pm me your team name and ill check for you

Thanks - managed to download it on my blackberry eventually! :) The Strachmeisters...we are newbies, so G for us...G for good times I guess.

Thanks - managed to download it on my blackberry eventually! smile.png The Strachmeisters...we are newbies, so G for us...G for good times I guess.

which race you doing? 2 or 3 day?

which race you doing? 2 or 3 day?

The 2 day...this is my first stage race....btw riding van gaalens this weekend for a last ride. Going to do concrete road, then into farms (so turn right at bottom not left), then pompheis, oem piets and greek church - reckon thats about 60km?

PS - not the decent, the original 2 day

ha ha we not doing the same race...oh well will have to do Vg together sometime. i reckon your route is more like 50kms.

ha ha we not doing the same race...oh well will have to do Vg together sometime. i reckon your route is more like 50kms.

Oh no! oh well - I am pretty sure we'll catch you on VG some time. We have an unsellable house at harties so go there every weekend just about...its my training camp.

Do all the newbies get G batch ?eek.gif

Seems like it thumbdown.gif but in my case it might not be a bad thing!

Oh no! oh well - I am pretty sure we'll catch you on VG some time. We have an unsellable house at harties so go there every weekend just about...its my training camp.

lol.. which side of the dam. im in caribbean beach club

so 1 more sleep...... whoop whoop. Got some packing to do tonight! clap.gif

+1...........see you there!! thumbup1.gif