[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #1 Tyger Valley

Tim_Fair

Route maps and profiles will be up in about 2 weeks....all I can say for now is that its going to be bigger and better then last year. Route is similar but with more fun sections.

Thanks Tim, really looking forward to it!! Great series!!!

Are you going to work on the congestion issue that was a bit of a problem in certain areas last year?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tim. Looking forward to it. Where do we collect our numbers? On the site it sais cycle lab and in the e-mail fpc.

Hey Tim. Looking forward to it. Where do we collect our numbers? On the site it sais cycle lab and in the e-mail fpc.

Your e-mail is correct and I believe the site has been changed now to reflect the following:

Participants will need to collect their goody bags, distance & seeding stickers at the following shops:

FPC Paulshoff

- Johannesburg 30 May 2012 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 31 May 2012 10am – 4pm

FPC (Full Performance Cycles) Gift Acres - Pretoria

01 June 2012 10am – 4pm

Your e-mail is correct and I believe the site has been changed now to reflect the following:

Participants will need to collect their goody bags, distance & seeding stickers at the following shops:

FPC Paulshoff

- Johannesburg 30 May 2012 10am – 4pm

Epic Bike Shop - Centurion 31 May 2012 10am – 4pm

FPC (Full Performance Cycles) Gift Acres - Pretoria

01 June 2012 10am – 4pm

Will there be registration on the day like last year?

Will there be registration on the day like last year?

+1. Cannot get to any of the stores in weekdays. So if no registration at the start, then I cannot enter.

Hi Tim - Wanted to enter my son - born 97 into half marathon, but will only accept him for 20ks? Is this correct or can he do half marathon and get points etc, or only 20ks for that age grroup?

For all Cyclelab's faults, at least they open at times people with jobs stand a chance of getting to. 10-4pm? Really?

For all Cyclelab's faults, at least they open at times people with jobs stand a chance of getting to. 10-4pm? Really?

I fully agree, 10-4pm is ridiculous, even 12-6pm would be better!