[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

The mail with the seeding on says that I still have to pay for the race eventhough I have a receipt for the payment after my entry. I spoke ot a mate of mine and he has the same issue. Anyone else have this problem?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mail with the seeding on says that I still have to pay for the race eventhough I have a receipt for the payment after my entry. I spoke ot a mate of mine and he has the same issue. Anyone else have this problem?

The mail I got also says there is an amount outstanding even though I paid in full but I have my entry and red socks sitting on my desk...

I have the same on mine. Even though I picked up my race pack today.

nice. I think i need Red shoes

Found my red undies last night! So now there's BIG trouble!

Not according to Tracey Hannah :P

so maybe its not so for female's, but definitely for males. Look at Burry Stander kicking ass on his red bike

Hmmm. Still haven't received an email on batch ect.

But have atleast got a receipt from Eventry saying I'm successfully entered for the race.